RHOBH Season 13 Trailer + New Cast Photo

Started by M-Rocka, October 03, 2023, 03:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on January 29, 2024, 12:13:01 PMI always loved BH too. They do everything we wanna see on the others shows so naturally. The dinner parties shit bricks on the other people's cast trips.

catch it RHOP

:tistheseas:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 08, 2024, 05:32:15 PM #61 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 05:36:57 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Are you guys enjoying the reunion?  I think this is the end of the road for Dorit.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 08, 2024, 05:32:15 PMAre you guys enjoying the reunion?  I think this is the end of the road for Dorit.

im so behind. lol has this season been good?

Scott.

Cowgirl

Rinna was the show for me. Can't really get in once she left.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 08, 2024, 08:09:45 PM #65 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 08:11:07 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 08, 2024, 08:00:01 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 08, 2024, 05:32:15 PMAre you guys enjoying the reunion?  I think this is the end of the road for Dorit.

I liked it. It started slow but got good because of the Sutton vs. Kyle feud. And of course it was fun having Denise and Camille return. That dinner party was probably one of the  realest moments in reality TV most of them were high and drunk on television. I loved it lmao.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Zankou.

Yeah dorfeet is done. And Annemarie hasn't been said shit the whole second part

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I was so confident Annemarie was going to be a one and done, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Vonc2002

I thought this season was really good.  I'm glad Rinna is gone.  She was terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

March 08, 2024, 11:31:57 PM #69 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 11:33:15 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 08, 2024, 08:09:45 PM

I liked it. It started slow but got good because of the Sutton vs. Kyle feud. And of course it was fun having Denise and Camille return. That dinner party was probably one of the  realest moments in reality TV most of them were high and drunk on television. I loved it lmao.
yeah thats the last episode i remember and yeah that was a very real scene from one of the best housewives franchises on rn. 

i still cant believe kyle and mauricio are separated. imma try to catch up in the next week.

Buy The Stars✨

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 08, 2024, 11:31:57 PMyeah that was a very real scene from one of the best housewives franchises on rn. 

lol
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 09, 2024, 12:22:01 PM #73 Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 12:22:23 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 08, 2024, 11:31:57 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 08, 2024, 08:09:45 PM

yeah thats the last episode i remember and yeah that was a very real scene from one of the best housewives franchises on rn. 

i still cant believe kyle and mauricio are separated. imma try to catch up in the next week.

Yes, the absolutely best! I never cared for Kyle's marriage I believed that medium from season 1.

Buy The Stars✨