Hollywood Divas - Season 3 Episode 2 - Liar, Liar, Pimps on Fire

Started by BAPHOMET., July 15, 2016, 03:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Aww countess, these beat up ass vocal cords
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop: Paula and that Waiting to Exhale wig at the movie screening

Vonc2002

Zankou.

I cringed when he said having out with these gorls would hurt her reputation or whatever

D.I.E.G.O.

Yeah Dorion is terrible btw

Let me go watch the episodes of "College Hill" where they played hot potato with his durag

Vonc2002

Talking bout she needs to not be seen in a picture with these legitimate actresses. but being photo'd with these trashbag ass Kardashians is gonna further her career? :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 15, 2016, 05:42:48 PM
Yeah Dorion is terrible btw

Let me go watch the episodes of "College Hill" where they played hot potato with his durag
Love when they laid into that faggot LOLZ

D.I.E.G.O.

Vonc2002

Countess better set this Brandy mess straight once and for all. Ray J is so extra and corny btw

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Dorian is DISGUSTING n Malika ol fake sadiddy ass. They're both kinda terrible

Vonc2002