Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: pettypatty on November 07, 2016, 12:13:58 AM
Who the fuck styled her for this performance  :plzstop:
And I hate the 2 male sidekicks

I like the hair and makeup though  :ohwow:

I can forgive the white sock thing... cause it may even look better on TV.
And I get pass it altogether BECAUSE her hair and makeup are fucking snatched. SO HAPPY.
:plzstop:
BRANDY

MypuzzystanK

I take that back. After seeing other pics of the dress .she looks fab..just a bad shot. Hope she has on a bad heel!

FINE.

I need some new music. Wonder how the court mess is coming along.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Harlem

I kinda hate that the fashion/looks aspects is ruining this special moment for me... Those vocals on the Periscope is keeping me together but I really wanna fume right now smh

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

November 07, 2016, 12:22:03 AM #66 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 12:22:19 AM by R
Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 12:20:56 AM
I kinda hate that the fashion/looks aspects is ruining this special moment for me... Those vocals on the Periscope is keeping me together but I really wanna fume right now smh

let it go  :wub:
when people look back at this/read about it, they won't remember the outfit
they will remember the award
BRANDY

Camo

Rxxf

when i think about it... i don't remember anything justin, bey, rih (expect her pink outfit) did from top to bottom for their VMA performance award... but I remember that they won one.
:dead:
BRANDY

MelMel

Quote from: R on November 07, 2016, 12:23:40 AM
when i think about it... i don't remember anything justin, bey, rih (expect her pink outfit) did from top to bottom for their VMA performance award... but I remember that they won one.
:dead:
Justin and Rih did their hits and Bey did almost all of Self-Titled

2013, 2014, and 2016. Justin brought out *NSYNC

Harlem

Quote from: R on November 07, 2016, 12:22:03 AM
Quote from: Harlem on November 07, 2016, 12:20:56 AM

let it go  :wub:
when people look back at this/read about it, they won't remember the outfit
they will remember the award

I know that's what's most important and she killed her performances too... I just wanted this bitch to be FLY ass fuck from head to toe on stage, it's cool thou...

Chameleon

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on November 07, 2016, 12:14:15 AM
Wow so much potential

Ghan.. Fire your team. They hate you. Either that or yiu hate yourself when it comes to fashion.

:plzstop:

this goku hair

the fashion choices could've been better. but she slayed