BBW Mess...

Started by XXX., April 10, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

i'm sorry but who cares

this mess is like 8 years old and they made up multiple times after if i'm not mistaken :ummwhat:

RAY7

I mean how could she KNOW they were married?
Im betting Kenny wasn't blasting his wedding band in her face while they smashed
and she didnt know Tami personally so..
not to say Evelyn is a saint, but the point is she wasn't fucking him to spite Tami
it was a fling

XXX.

What are you even talking about?  Who said she was fucking with him to spite Tami?

The point is, everyone in that world knew Kenny was married.  He was a popular basketball player on the Knicks.  And had a huge lavish wedding.  Tami was also on TV, at the time, on The Real World.  It was a pretty big deal.

Ev, being from New York herself, knew he was married.

XXX.

Anywho...

One of the new girls.

Basketball Wives Season 6: Meet Keonna Green

Keonna Green explains her relationship history with her ex and why she decided to join the cast of Basketball Wives.

http://www.vh1.com/video-clips/xjvj8o/basketball-wives-basketball-wives-season-6-meet-keonna-green

Cowboy Nine

I hate Tami on this show. Just an aggressive negress for no reason.

ssw4919

Quote from: AYR on April 10, 2017, 09:25:16 PM
I mean how could she KNOW they were married?
Im betting Kenny wasn't blasting his wedding band in her face while they smashed
and she didnt know Tami personally so..
not to say Evelyn is a saint, but the point is she wasn't fucking him to spite Tami
it was a fling

I'm pretty sure Tami was on TV with Kenny back in her Real World days.

RAY7

Quote from: Blond?. on April 10, 2017, 09:55:49 PM
What are you even talking about?  Who said she was fucking with him to spite Tami?
Tami obviously feels like the girl slept with her husband on purpose knowing they were together
and that doesn't have to be true. Kenny is not even THAT famous, and neither was Tami
or The Real World. They were like Instagram model level z-list status. Its easy for him to just say they broke up
and for Evelyn or anyone really to believe it.

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on April 10, 2017, 10:32:12 PM
Tami obviously feels like the girl slept with her husband on purpose knowing they were together
and that doesn't have to be true. Kenny is not even THAT famous, and neither was Tami
or The Real World. They were like Instagram model level z-list status. Its easy for him to just say they broke up

Actually, you're wrong.

Tami's issue was that Evelyn should have told her that before they started building a friendship.

But maybe you're new to the show.

Scott.

But I thought thAt was an issue they got past in 2011. Why is it even relevant now?

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on April 10, 2017, 10:37:50 PM
But I thought thAt was an issue they got past in 2011. Why is it even relevant now?

We haven't seen the show to know why it's brought back up.

b7

The point is, everyone in that world knew Kenny was married.  He was a popular basketball player on the Knicks.  And had a huge lavish wedding.  Tami was also on TV, at the time, on The Real World.  It was a pretty big deal.

:dead: :dead: i cant believe she'd sit up there lying like this

embarrassing

XXX.

Quote from: RIGS on April 10, 2017, 10:39:14 PM

:dead: :dead: i cant believe she'd sit up there lying like this

embarrassing

!!!!

didn't know! honest to God!

RAY7

Quote from: Blond?. on April 10, 2017, 10:32:52 PM
Quote from: AYR on April 10, 2017, 10:32:12 PM

Actually, you're wrong.

Tami's issue was that Evelyn should have told her that before they started building a friendship.

But maybe you're new to the show.
nah I watched that season thats exactly when Evelyn told her she was a "non mutha fuckin factor"

and thats dumb, I mean in the moment its not necessarily pleasant to hear
but it happened, it was not on purpose and its over
she was trying to be a friend by being open & honest
she knew the dude was trash anywsy

XXX.

XXX.