I’m going to be real with y’all.. My thoughts on gay/black

Started by GLOCK, April 19, 2019, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: BowDown on April 19, 2019, 06:15:10 PM
Ton and Glock, go fuck yourselves.
stop pretending to be so fucking stupid

I'll believe you're not white if you stop acting like SHERYL, a 34 year old white woman calling the police on all her neighbors

Cowboy Nine

The overwoke gorls and the gorls who try-hard and be extra offensive are both annoying as fuck to me.

ton

Quote from: BowDown on April 19, 2019, 06:16:36 PM
All I'm saying is, what gives us the right to tell someone that they should or should not be included?
you can't understand the true issue unless you're that race/sexuality/gender/religion

Omg you really are white  :uhh:

Like I have transgender friends but I'll NEVER know what they experience outside of what I'm told

If you come out as a white girl I'll respect you so much more. I don't have a problem with whites.. That much. But I'm cool with a few

yummy

I also wish some of the gorls would realize that "cancel culture" isn't a real thing n

People have been getting cancelled left and right over old tweets, but are still wealthy, successful and thriving thanks to a loyal fanbase. You're not accomplishing anything by trying to drag them for an opinion they probably don't even have anymore. 

I know that sounds hypocritical in light of the Nipsey mess, but I didn't feel sympathetic or elated by his death. I really just didn't give a fuck tbh. Celebrity deaths don't really faze me at all. 

:udontlookok:

fedswatchin

Quote from: animmai. on April 19, 2019, 06:14:04 PM
As far as twitter is concerned, that place is pretty much a cesspool overran with fake woke niggas more interested in monetizing black trauma and politicizing every aspect of their lives than achieving any actual progress. I see the way some of those dickheads go out of their way to react to any and everything and then have the nerve to pat themselves on the back like they actually did something productive by "dragging" someone. If they're not too busy crowdfunding to pay their rent (because having an actual 9-5 makes too much sense), they're demanding the publications they freelance for to pay them for writing some half ass think piece NO ONE else is interested in reading. 

But, ya know, that's just my opinion or whatever.  :ermm:
omg :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Are you talkin bout ppl like Shaun King? 👀

ton

XXXCCÇCCC
I'm crying

Yummy >>>

And that's exactly why I think all these big companies releasing racist merchandise are faking it

Who the fuck doesn't know what black face is in 2019?

But... They gain so much free publicity because of it and still thrive

I hate this place

GLOCK

Quote from: animmai. on April 19, 2019, 06:14:04 PM
As far as twitter is concerned, that place is pretty much a cesspool overran with fake woke niggas more interested in monetizing black trauma and politicizing every aspect of their lives than achieving any actual progress. I see the way some of those dickheads go out of their way to react to any and everything and then have the nerve to pat themselves on the back like they actually did something productive by "dragging" someone. If they're not too busy crowdfunding to pay their rent (because having an actual 9-5 makes too much sense), they're demanding the publications they freelance for to pay them for writing some half ass think piece NO ONE else is interested in reading. 

But, ya know, that's just my opinion or whatever.  :ermm:
bcncnfjfjfjkdkdkdkfkfdkkd

I knew I could fucking count on u
Whew-a

Kurama

ton

BXBXBXBXXX

Ok Glock is officially a Ci

Only us girls cackle at a dead girl

GLOCK

Quote from: Ton on April 19, 2019, 06:40:35 PM
BXBXBXBXXX