GLOCK

Sometimes I wanna blop young upside his damn head hcjdjdjdjd

like WHAT 

Navyman

Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 11:20:25 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 19, 2019, 11:17:36 PM
FOREX
such a damn pyramid scheme mess

How?  :uhh: there are MLM companies with FOREX. And then there is just FOREX markets. Are you ok? People day trade independently or with their own companies

...my little hiatus

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 19, 2019, 11:37:06 PM
FOREX

How?  :uhh: there are MLM companies with FOREX. And then there is just FOREX markets. Are you ok? People day trade independently or with their own companies
ch!
Anytime I'm introduced to the shit .. it's through someone that gets paid off me joining and encouraging me to push others to join to ensure I gain a profit

Mess

Have u been finally successful through it?

GLOCK

Wait cuz X men had made me nerd owt since like 3 when I use to look at the comics and have my granny draw pics of jean and Storm 

shouldve known I was a gay boy then 

Navyman

April 19, 2019, 11:54:46 PM #27 Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 11:56:47 PM by Tonkaman
Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 11:40:50 PM
FOREX

ch!
Anytime I'm introduced to the shit .. it's through someone that gets paid off me joining and encouraging me to push others to join to ensure I gain a profit

Mess

I mean there's nothing wrong with that. It's all up to intention. Some people DON'T want to trade and just want to make money from sign up's because it's hard work, people pay over 50k and go to four year universities for this.

I been doing it for a year and a half and about 3 months ago is when it really clicked for me. Most people give up on it. It's all psychological.

I made a good $2000 this week. That's not bad, from where I started.

The thing that keeps me driven is the fact that I have seen  and known multiple people who are and have been winning at it and it enforces the belief I have in myself to not give up on myself. Because I feel if they can master it so can I.

I knew about the markets(stocks,options, etc... these are different forms of trading) before I truly got introduced into. The people who introduced me to FOREX didn't really have success with it, and they were lying(you will come across alot who do this, but all aren't) but that wasn't my concern, I knew the power of it before I met them. I actually lapped them up, they are no longer do it.

My bad about the long post. I really can talk about this alot lol. It has made me more financially literate also.

I'm not gonna post my personal page, but this one of my mentors

This is the level I aspire to be at. When you see these posts and it has a withdrawal, and a dollar amount it's real.

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 19, 2019, 11:54:46 PM
FOREX

ch!

Mess

I mean there's nothing wrong with that. It's all up to intention. Some people DON'T want to trade and just want to make money from sign up's because it's hard work, people pay over 50k and go to four year universities for this.

I been doing it for a year and a half and about 3 months ago is when it really clicked for me. Most people give up on it. It's all psychological.

The thing that keeps me driven is the fact that I have seen  and known multiple people who are and have been winning at it and it enforces the belief I have in myself to not give up on myself. Because I feel if they can master it so can I.

I knew about the markets(stocks,options, etc... these are different forms of trading) before I truly got introduced into. The people who introduced me to FOREX didn't really have success with it, and they were lying(you will come across alot who do this, but all aren't) but that wasn't my concern, I knew the power of it before I met them. I actually lapped them up, they are no longer do it.

My bad about the long post. I really can talk about this alot lol. It has made me more financially literate also.
book bby

U sound like my friends
They love this mess

Glad ur seeing progress

Navyman

Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 11:56:40 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 19, 2019, 11:54:46 PM
FOREX

ch!

Mess

book bby

U sound like my friends
They love this mess

Glad ur seeing progress
I updated my post ajajs
:justabit: