the mist tv show - Sci Fi gorls! les roll!

Started by Eternal Bell, January 18, 2017, 06:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

January 18, 2017, 06:01:47 PM Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 06:02:03 PM by Bad Gorl Tinker
yall heard 'bout 'the mist' tv show?! ack!

u can find other articles but heres one wit pics & info

QuoteDuring the Television Critics Association's winter previews, it was revealed that this first season will not be set within the confines of a supermarket. Rather, the series will check in with multiple groups of people in different locations that are shrouded in the mist.

Alyssa Sutherland will play a mother who gets trapped in a mall with her daughter and her daughter's rapist; Morgan Spector will play the father of Sutherland's daughter who is stuck in a different location from the rest of his family; Okezie Morro will play a man with amnesia struggling to find allies; and Frances Conroy will play a woman whose ideas regarding the origin of the monstrous mist will lead to great conflict within her small community of survivors.
http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news/the-mist-tv-series-will-follow-multiple-groups-of-people-470

im so excited!

one of my fav books ever!!
hopefully they expound on tha creatures tht didnt make it in tha film  :flamebroiled:

Kurama

This might be decent, i thought the movie was trash.

Eternal Bell

o waita min nows

true colors are comin out t'day....wtf u mean kur'
:guys:

Gilgamesh.

Kurama

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

January 19, 2017, 10:43:00 AM #6 Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:43:18 AM by Vonc2002
Will it be on syfy :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw