Basketball Wives Season 9 Discussion Thread

Started by M-Rocka, January 11, 2021, 11:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 24, 2021, 03:12:10 PM
The beauty is there but strength and logic are not.

i mean if you wanna gloss over all context and push that narrative
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: speed of oph' on February 24, 2021, 03:31:50 PM

Where was the logic when she was blaming everything on Cleve when both Cece and Byron confirmed several times that it was Byron's doing? That was her main storyline but not an ounce of logic.

ophmani

February 24, 2021, 03:38:34 PM #362 Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 03:38:48 PM by speed of oph'
Quote from: TinaSnow on February 24, 2021, 03:34:00 PM
Quote from: speed of oph' on February 24, 2021, 03:31:50 PM

Where was the logic when she was blaming everything on Cleve when both Cece and Byron confirmed several times that it was Byron's doing? That was her main storyline but not an ounce of logic.

no shade, but reword this for me im confused on which situation ur describing

Cowgirl

Let me break it down, Byron said on the show, "I don't want to be bothered with Thomas or your fucking daughter and he's not really my son." Kristen said he didn't say it, it was coming from Cleve.

ophmani

idk who "cleve" is nor do i remember byron ever saying anything like that. what i do remenber is byron being irritated based off what cece was bringing back to him, which was a bunch of bull.

kristen doesn't have my back! never seen this side

and the girl hadn't done anything

also, still not understanding how that is supposed to supprt the no backbone! argument

but we can agree to disagree cuz i can already see this is going absolutely nowhere

kristen >>>>

Scott.

Kristen is unlikable, annoying and a kiss ass.

ophmani

Plastic.

Kristen is gorgeous

Horrible shape & personality tho

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: speed of oph' on February 24, 2021, 02:49:31 PM
ccccccc i love when yall call a girl messy as if its a bad thing when literally every single girl on all of these franchises is messy

its why we WATCH

and king rocka... kenya is THEE messiest to ever do it. drop this double standard bby!

STUNNA GOD

February 24, 2021, 10:18:13 PM #373 Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:18:57 PM by Trey
Not her accusing Kristen of being a colorist because she sided with Ev and not her..... y'all hate each other. :uhh:

with that logic, wouldn't you be a colorist too for siding with the chink and not Kristen?

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Why even say you were open to a conversation when you clearly weren't? She's so irrational. :dead: OG's feelings are hardened and there's just no having a mature and reasonable dialogue with her.