Basketball Wives Season 9 Discussion Thread

Started by M-Rocka, January 11, 2021, 11:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2021, 03:35:19 PM
Quote from: Trey on February 25, 2021, 03:07:49 PM
Like Kristen said, talking to OGre is like talking to a wall. She refuses to listen and understand any other  perspective beyond her own.
Did u see her IG posts tho? There was a lil more to the story, so they always TRY to make her look mean and angry.......hence the colorism claims
I listened to her audio and there was not a damn thing revealed that didn't make the show.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

I'm not gonna throw QueenG away just yet but she better fckn watch it.

:watchit:

Vonc2002

Yea I watched an interview of her the other day and she said sum things will come to light but that's low-key what all these girls say on these shows and it means nothing.  She better get it tf together tho.  If calling girls colorist because they disagreed with her is her best mess then :omf:

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on February 25, 2021, 03:01:44 PM
Honestly, Kristen handled the convo perfectly.  :dead: OGre looks fucking MENT.

:omf:

!!!!!

so... AGGRESSIVE.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Palladium

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

March 02, 2021, 08:38:56 PM #416 Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 08:39:19 PM by plastic
not them filming every episode in separate houses  :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

OG is ment as hell and EVERYONE is in consensus about it. Even the new girl is looking at like her like:

:udontlookok:

Plastic.

yea og is ugly & miserable

i like the new girls