you keep choosing the lighter side, that.... is colorism

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

b

b
b
bb
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

STUNNA GOD

I wish OG could recognize that her past traumatic experiences of racism, colorism, and mistreatment has made her SO defensive, sensitive, and just completely closed off. She feels so misunderstood, but none of these girls are responsible for her past traumas and it's unfair to take it out on them. It's also unfair that she didn't allow Kristen to understand her past experiences because it would've gave her more context to understand OG. This is why she came off as irrational and MENT because she's actually triggered and hurt by deeper rooted issues (that Kristen and the viewers are unaware of), but redirecting it onto Kristen.

OG plays tough, but she's so broken and sad... That last scene was genuinely heartbreaking to watch. I hope she gets the help she needs and heals.

Aalumeci.

is there another word for coNveRsAtiOn

good god 

ophmani

jhghkgfkghfgfkfkjygkhgfkjhgjhghjgjkjhgjhkg

the way even JENN can't cosign on this fake ass colorism angle. and she has EVERY reason to do so cuz it would most def take the heat off of her. it just ain't there  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

This season is tf terrible.   :disgusted:

They really just gon sit around, cook, gaslight OG, talk about convos they need to have, then turn around and do it again the next day?   :usureuok:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 03, 2021, 02:03:48 AM

They really just gon sit around, cook, gaslight OG, talk about convos they need to have, then turn around and do it again the next day?   :usureuok:

!!! I tried to give them a break cause they're filming during the pandemic but it's a no from me :dead:

The thing is, if ANY of them had any substance this coversation could actually be interesting.

ophmani

cbcbcc what scene did that happen in bby

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 03, 2021, 04:05:55 AM

!!! I tried to give them a break cause they're filming during the pandemic but it's a no from me :dead:

The thing is, if ANY of them had any substance this coversation could actually be interesting.
They're literally all airheads in Shaunie's house..

Cowgirl

And I bet Febe's gonna "surprise" them. Cancel this mess.

STUNNA GOD

Plastic.

it's so late how they're filming separately, like set up a group scene & let's get to the mess

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

i'm actually enjoying a bit

it's refreshing to see bitches at least try to actually come together, get along, and work shit out.

and also watching OG make a fool of herself

Cowboy Nine

March 03, 2021, 09:02:22 AM #432 Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:02:31 AM by Nine Fushiguro.

!!!!!

This season is awful.

And these random country ass girls they brought in.

:udontlookok:

Cowboy Nine

Yeah, they don't have the depth for this colourism discourse.

Not a single one of them.