Basketball Wives Season 9 Discussion Thread

Started by M-Rocka, January 11, 2021, 11:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: oph markle on March 18, 2021, 12:44:42 PM
like...

if u don't wanna fix it then WHY tf are u back? and if jackie's a colorist too and you been kikiing with her all week then why couldn't you at least act like an adult when laysia sat down with you? she literally asked you what you need to move forward and you couldn't give her ANYTHING? she wants to remain in the space of being pissed. girl fuck you  :dead:
NDNSJDJSJDJDMDMSMMDMSNDS

!!!

STUNNA GOD

And when she tried to change the narrative AGAIN...

"when I said everyone's a colorist in this group, I was including myself too"

...... so wtf are we ARGUING about!!?? :uhh: 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Trey on March 18, 2021, 01:19:17 PM

she dont know

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 18, 2021, 01:20:03 PM

she dont know
SDDDDDSSDSSSSSSS

!!! Cuz if this is even true.... this just further proves that you're not looking for any reconciliation or taking any ownership of your parts.

Cowgirl

vvvvvvbbbbbb

MentG is a mess. I had high hopes for her this season smh.

Gilgamesh.

I feel like the whole purpose of this season was to discredit OG's accusation and her dumbass walked right into it. Now production and the girls can say "they tried" and she wasn't responsive. I don't care for OG but it's so obvious that production are against her.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 18, 2021, 01:46:00 PM
I feel like the whole purpose of this season was to discredit OG's accusation and her dumbass walked right into it. Now production and the girls can say "they tried" and she wasn't responsive. I don't care for OG but it's so obvious that production are against her.
!!!!!!! Now they can get rid of her without backlash.

STUNNA GOD

March 18, 2021, 01:50:21 PM #592 Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 01:51:31 PM by Trey
But honestly.... I still blame her. Because there was still the opportunity for reconciliation. I agree that ultimately, production used this season to discredit her claims... but it still could've had a positive outcome. Either direction was gonna benefit production and the cast..

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on March 18, 2021, 01:50:21 PM
But honestly.... I still blame her. Because there was still the opportunity for reconciliation. I agree that ultimately, production used this season to discredit her claims... but it still could've had a positive outcome.

All she had to do was play nice, at least with the new girls :dead:

And while iIdon't think OG is stupid, I don't think she has language to really articulate her points. When she said, "I'm a colourist too" I think she was trying we all subconsciously carry certain biases towards darker/lighter skinned people because it's so ingrained into our culture, but it came out like she was making shit up just to be mad  :dead:

Cowboy Nine

March 18, 2021, 02:02:23 PM #594 Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 02:02:42 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
!!!

It's so obvious that it's been a set up from the jump.

Idk why she came back this season.

Should have left on a high note after dragging them at the reunion and exposing them as colourists.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 18, 2021, 01:55:51 PM
But honestly.... I still blame her. Because there was still the opportunity for reconciliation. I agree that ultimately, production used this season to discredit her claims... but it still could've had a positive outcome.

All she had to do was play nice, at least with the new girls :dead:

And while iIdon't think OG is stupid, I don't think she has language to really articulate her points. When she said, "I'm a colourist too" I think she was trying we all subconsciously carry certain biases towards darker/lighter skinned people because it's so ingrained into our culture, but it came out like she was making shit up just to be mad  :dead:
HDJSJDJDJDJDNDNJSJDNNSNDMSMSSSSSSSSSD

!!!!! And we're all unlikely to give her that benefit of the doubt and say this was just misinterpretation because she claims to be so "educated" and can "speak for herself". :dead: :uhh:

:omf:

ophmani

they never had to discredit OG because there's no merit to her claims. THAT'S the reason she's being dragged now. production can't force her to hop up in people's faces and threaten to "end" them lol.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

But honestly.... I still blame her. Because there was still the opportunity for reconciliation. I agree that ultimately, production used this season to discredit her claims... but it still could've had a positive outcome. Either direction was gonna benefit production and the cast..
!!

She could've simply said, "I still feel there was colorism" and kept it moving. What was the point of coming if you didn't want to hear anyone? :uhh:

Zankou.

Malaysia: "you're throwing stones AT a glass house" 

she's so damn stupid :dead: 

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on March 20, 2021, 09:40:46 PM
Malaysia: "you're throwing stones AT a glass house"

she's so damn stupid :dead:
SSSDDSSSDDDDD

Fucking idiot

I can't stand her tacky ass