Fucking idiot

I can't stand her tacky ass
:plzstop:

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kindred

Quote from: Trey on March 18, 2021, 01:50:21 PM
But honestly.... I still blame her. Because there was still the opportunity for reconciliation. I agree that ultimately, production used this season to discredit her claims... but it still could've had a positive outcome. Either direction was gonna benefit production and the cast..
og's full conversation she posted gives way more clarity then what they edited for tv. the conversation actually has a point of them saying they are going to try and move forward and take baby steps by the end of it. they cut all of that out and pieced some parts together to make it look a completely different way.

there were missteps in the conversation on both sides, but ultimately they left in a good space.

i'm glad she recorded the raw conversations. she's got some things to work on herself and it showed as well as the true nature of the conversations. niggas are putting on for tv in some scenes. especially in the other house when they leave og. they definitely are trying to make her look a certain way. ev and shaunie haven't been held accountable all season. no one wants to have those conversations. they just want to talk to og and then talk about her, even the two who refused to film with her.

Scott.

Quote from: Kindred on March 21, 2021, 03:26:56 AM
Quote from: Trey on March 18, 2021, 01:50:21 PM
But honestly.... I still blame her. Because there was still the opportunity for reconciliation. I agree that ultimately, production used this season to discredit her claims... but it still could've had a positive outcome. Either direction was gonna benefit production and the cast..
og's full conversation she posted gives way more clarity then what they edited for tv. the conversation actually has a point of them saying they are going to try and move forward and take baby steps by the end of it. they cut all of that out and pieced some parts together to make it look a completely different way.

there were missteps in the conversation on both sides, but ultimately they left in a good space.

i'm glad she recorded the raw conversations. she's got some things to work on herself and it showed as well as the true nature of the conversations. niggas are putting on for tv in some scenes. especially in the other house when they leave og. they definitely are trying to make her look a certain way. ev and shaunie haven't been held accountable all season. no one wants to have those conversations. they just want to talk to og and then talk about her, even the two who refused to film with her.

Boom!

The shit is clear. Shaunie really should've stepped up and been the one to have this conversation. People can call it "she's just ugly" and all of this other dumb shit. The double standards are here. OG is ostracized for doing the same shit that they do but not even to same magnitude as them and now she's the worst person on the show. She's no worse than Tami, Evelyn, Jennifer's weak ass or even Shaunie, who is condescending and passive aggressive with her mess. That's my point. But because folks think that OG is "ugly" or don't like her attitude (but yet Evelyn is praised for her disgusting ass attitude), they won't see it.

Amazing

I've been catching up with this mess and OG gorl it's becoming very difficult to have your back anymore.

:udontlookok:

ophmani

:dead:

yall are really bending yourselves into pretzels trying to make this colorism argument work. those other girls are FRIENDS of shuanie's. OG ain't. it was favoritism no colorism. it's so simple. that's exactly why OG fails to articulate any actual experience of colorism in the group. and that recorded phone call didn't reveal anything lol.

yall talked about my toes and wigs! dat's colorism!

well dann sis go go help drew out over at rhoa cuz they're colorisming the shit outta her! :plzstop: :omf:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on March 20, 2021, 10:17:15 PM
Nah she said at
DHJDNDNSNDNDNDNSNNDNNDD

!!!!! And y'all know I take up for this slow ass girl.

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on March 21, 2021, 03:36:57 PM
Nah she said at
DHJDNDNSNDNDNDNSNNDNNDD

vvvvvv 'laysa, porsha....

king trey really reps the slow gors huh. charitable self.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on March 21, 2021, 03:36:57 PM
Nah she said at
DHJDNDNSNDNDNDNSNNDNNDD

Cuz that's what a real friend DEW!

vvccvvvc

I love Malay' tho. Short yellow bus self.

Cowboy Nine

March 21, 2021, 07:57:04 PM #613 Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 07:57:58 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
[youtube start=93 end=111 autoplay=1][/youtube]

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 18, 2021, 01:46:00 PM
I feel like the whole purpose of this season was to discredit OG's accusation and her dumbass walked right into it. Now production and the girls can say "they tried" and she wasn't responsive. I don't care for OG but it's so obvious that production are against her.
!!!!! She should have never come back  :uhh:

Ugh