Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 25, 2019, 02:46:45 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on January 25, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Which one of you called and threatened to still come up to the Kennedy Center?  :dead: I called to get my refund and she asked me to please still not come up there and riot because the police have already been warned and are present  :plzstop: I was appalled and tickled at the same time :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

WHAT THE FUCK :kii:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

FlowerBomb

They better break out a stereo and bump a "best of brandy" of something :dead: :dead:

RatherBe

Lol 25 days in and this girl has managed to ruin her year...

That?s talent.

RatherBe

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 03:21:12 PM
They better break out a stereo and bump a "best of brandy" of something :dead: :dead:
Brandy watching them stand outside from her dressing room.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 03:23:20 PM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 03:21:12 PM
Brandy watching them stand outside from her dressing room.
I'm still in L.A

IQoniK

Quote from: naomi on January 25, 2019, 03:20:09 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 25, 2019, 02:46:45 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on January 25, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Which one of you called and threatened to still come up to the Kennedy Center?  :dead: I called to get my refund and she asked me to please still not come up there and riot because the police have already been warned and are present  :plzstop: I was appalled and tickled at the same time :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

WHAT THE FUCK :kii:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

When I called to get my refund the box office lady said there have been a lot of tears with the calls they are getting today.  I could hear them in the background consoling folks on the phone too. 

Dammit Brandy...She?s gonna have to do a tour for Free to get people to come see her again after this shit storm.

rosone1

:plzstop:
She had another IG post the other day about the show.A fan told her he didn't want the Whitney tribute.I don't even see that post anymore.She made sure no one would bother her about this.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

jtwoeleven

I LITERALLY just landed minutes ago, are you kidding me?

b7

KippDaddy

FlowerBomb

ya rock muh world.

FlowerBomb