Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Wtf brandy??? The way this was written...?i SURVIVED for this show since last year?. Is she ok? Is the sickness made up?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

So shes saying that

Her vision of the show and all of the obstacles surrounding it and creating it led her to keep pushing to maintain that vision but also made her overlook the bad signs untill she couldn't

I cant tell if shes dragging the team or giving them props

If she redoes the show it needs to be a full on videographed thing that  can be released

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

brocka4life

So was it illness or her ?team? sabotaging stuff?

Was this what that whole ?can?t con and icon? thing was all about?

Get better, Brandy. Please don?t start mess before your album era begins.

Bish

Quote from: Bruce on January 26, 2019, 02:25:49 AM
I feel sorry for her I do, but that does not change the fact that the moment after she called Kennedy Center she should have posted a cancellation notice.

Brandy and Monica are really the only two singers I follow. I consider Monica to be the laziest singer ever and I stan for her. With that being said even she post herself at her ENT, who regularly checks her nose and throat, because it is her lively hood. I still do not understand how a singer with such a big show ignoring sinus/throat issues until the day of their biggest performances in 20 years. I?ve always thought this is a regular routine for professional vocalist.

The whole, ?they have already sent out an offical notification to you? but I guess I will add to that too is very rude. This is poorly written from both Frank and Brandy. This is written from their stand points and I am not sure if Brandy just does not know, but many of us are losing money from work and have spent thousands on hotels and flights to sit in a city that is cold as hell with all of the attractions shut down.

I hope she is better but some acknowledgement of how hard her fans ride for her, and how far they have traveled would be appreciated. It is truly much more than an ?inconvenience?. Things happen we all know this , and wish her the best but there were so many opportunities for them to handle ALL of the situations leading up to this much better.

That begrudgingly ass apology she should have kept. I'm not even sorry but Brandy has showed us who she is for years but we are too enamored by her talent and musical history to see it. I don't care for her at all anymore and I mean it.

BrandyFromTheFuture

She is dragging everyone. Sounds like she fell out with the orchestra, the engineers etc. Guess she felt insecure about not being to read music too.., girl

lovechild

Ok I had to log in .... Brandy wtf ?? I feel so bad for y?all who have traveled and from out of the country ? Omg and first it was her voice is messed up and now she?s saying they wouldn?t take her direction and she couldn?t connect with the orchestra ?? Baby which one is it ? Love love love brandy but I?d be so heartbroken if I made arrangements to see this performance ( thought about it but decided to not see a performance until new music was out ) . Now she?s blaming people and making insults this takes away from her voice being so damaged . I personally think Brandy has BEEN having vocal issues but doesn?t take care of her voice like she should . So this examination seems like an excuse to get her out of a show that she didn?t want to do anymore . I wish she would have just kept all of that to herself and just kept the sick narrative . Like imagine this being Beyonce , sis you don?t ignore a cold , ear issues , voice issues leading up to a huge performance . She?s a professional ! This is literally her job . I knew it was more behind the scenes

Mrd0ndada

Now she got ppl dragging the enigineer in his comments.  Brandy please sis you are literally ripping your legacy to shreds

🙄

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:28:03 AM
It really does feel like I'm reading the same thing over again.

Stronger, humility, at peace, divine timing, etc.

I can't even dig in right now because I'm honestly concerned about her
This almost seems like some sort of self-sabotage that she has going on or something.
i hope she gets the help she needs. She seems to be having a major breakdown/ crisis.

brocka4life

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 26, 2019, 09:24:02 AM
And she?s tagging ppl when they respond & say how evil she is & how difficult she is to work with then It will end up on the Shaderoom & further push the narrative that has been going around abt her attitude.   Smh.   The post yesterday was good enough for me but ppl be wanting her to say more until she actually does....

Which is exactly why she shouldn?t be the one addressing these things. Her answers will never satisfy all of her fans. Let the PR people do their job. Where the hell is Courtney?

Angel In Disguise

So, I guess it won?t be rescheduled...because she just told people off. I?m very disappointed.

I will never go see Brandy at The Howard Theater again. I am too old for that. This chance to see her at The Kennedy Center was huge. It was too important to ?ignore symptoms? in order to not ?claim? them. I?m going to leave that alone because there is more I have to say about that, but...I won?t. I hope she gets well soon and I hope she can book the MGM National Harbor the next time she comes to the area. If she doesn?t release new music or book a comfortable venue, I will not be there.

HUGO

?Other wannabe musicians?

This girl so damn phony and I?ve been so blinded for years. It seems like everyone she comes in contact with she has a falling out with or some type of issue. I never wanted to believe the negative narrative and would always give her the benefit of the doubt. But it just can?t be everyone.

brocka4life

This girl types in riddles. She should never be the one to address the mess.