Re-visiting “B7” and

Started by Sovereign., June 05, 2023, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

Cowgirl

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on June 06, 2023, 10:57:09 AMI can't believe that was a single. Oh my god.
I will say she absolutely needed her ass best for that. I believe it's her worst single ever released.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 06, 2023, 11:08:50 AM
Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on June 06, 2023, 10:57:09 AMI can't believe that was a single. Oh my god.
I will say she absolutely needed her ass best for that. I believe it's her worst single ever released.

Djdhdhdhdhdh

Yea

Justice Jackson

I loved the sound of baby mama.. It's still a hot sound.. Even the chance the rapper feature, but the concept fell completely flat

I think it was an attempt at a "put it down" tea but it didn't work. I also thought put it down was an edgy concept for her which is why a lot of people didn't know she sang the song until well after it was a hit
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Aalumeci.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on June 06, 2023, 07:26:12 AMOh yea Uncon' is very avant-garde tho. This steam boat.

The whole feel of the album was avant-garde that's why I love it so much.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on June 06, 2023, 10:37:31 AM
Quote from: Nine on June 06, 2023, 10:24:28 AMThe first half was solid, it nosedived in the second half.

Saving All My Love, Lucid Dreams, Rather Be, Borderline, Say Something >>>>
The first half is def better.

I will say that High Heels grew on me a bit but it should've been an interlude or something. And Baby Mana could've been a cute song with different lyrics/a different subject.
High Heels really should have been scrapped. If she wanted a duet with Sy'rai she should have done another song.

AIDy Mama could have ate with completely different lyrics. The production ate. A waste of a beat.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: demitri.petty on June 06, 2023, 04:13:48 AMWhy don't y'all like B7?? I feel like it was a solid body of work
its good but to ME it reminds me of a lana del rey type of album.  meaning i can only listen to it when im sad or depressed or just wanna drink some wine and take a bath with candles lit.  Its a vry dark album to me. Also like someone else said, you spend 8 years on an album for 2 singles 2 videos and 2 months of promo.  smh

STUNNA GOD

Annie

The No Tomorrow remix must be one of the worst Brandy songs because of the feature

/.\

Justice Jackson

I never liked no tomorrow from the jump. Especially not as a single but it seems like the fans liked it. Oh well
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on June 06, 2023, 11:37:20 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on June 06, 2023, 10:37:31 AM
Quote from: Nine on June 06, 2023, 10:24:28 AMThe first half was solid, it nosedived in the second half.

Saving All My Love, Lucid Dreams, Rather Be, Borderline, Say Something >>>>
The first half is def better.

I will say that High Heels grew on me a bit but it should've been an interlude or something. And Baby Mana could've been a cute song with different lyrics/a different subject.
High Heels really should have been scrapped. If she wanted a duet with Sy'rai she should have done another song.

AIDy Mama could have ate with completely different lyrics. The production ate. A waste of a beat.
!!!!

Had potential but the song would've been better without Brandy fhcnncnncnccnc

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on June 06, 2023, 11:51:21 AM

The No Tomorrow remix must be one of the worst Brandy songs because of the feature
I wouldn't say that. Ty did nothing for the song itself but it made sense for him to be a featured artist.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on June 06, 2023, 01:42:16 PMI still love say something
She did what needed to be done and I love that live performance she she did for it.