Evelyn files for restraining order against OG and judge DENIES

Started by Zankou., October 07, 2019, 04:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Royce chimes in too, OMG please bring her back. I would love a duo mess to finally end Evilyn's violent ass!

Cowboy Nine

This dumb ass, hispanic HO is hellbent on keeping that L, huh?

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2019, 05:02:05 PM
Royce chimes in too, OMG please bring her back. I would love a duo mess to finally end Evilyn's violent ass!

what did she say?

M-Rocka

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 07, 2019, 05:04:28 PM

what did she say?

She was like But...didn't...never mind alluding to the fact that she called OG a monkey, Jackie a cockroach, and calling Cece "Ling Ling"

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

Evilyn & her hard ass mug have sat on this show calling women everything under the sun, but now she wants to sue?

Just like a weak ass girl. Can't throw hands so now you wanna get the law involved.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2019, 05:14:57 PM

Evilyn is a whole ass punk.
f

why is she capitalizing everything BUT the "i" ? retarded chimp

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 07, 2019, 05:14:24 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on October 07, 2019, 05:04:28 PM

what did she say?

She was like But...didn't...never mind alluding to the fact that she called OG a monkey, Jackie a cockroach, and calling Cece "Ling Ling"
She's a racist bitch with a used up vagina huh?

BigDawg

She is getting dragged all over social media. This swift end to ha 15 minutes has me wanting tacos and some churros

Gilgamesh.

Eek. She's gonna wind up getting cancelled.

ssw4919

Quote from: Kalifornia on October 07, 2019, 05:16:55 PM
Evilyn & her hard ass mug have sat on this show calling women everything under the sun, but now she wants to sue?

Just like a weak ass girl. Can't throw hands so now you wanna get the law involved.

Didn't she say she throws hands rather than sues when Jenn was tryna sue her?   :plzstop:

Why don't you have the same energy, Ev?   :letsmessfag:

Cowgirl

Quote from: BigDawg on October 07, 2019, 05:51:06 PM
She is getting dragged all over social media. This swift end to ha 15 minutes has me wanting tacos and some churros
Yea, the bitch is done!

:scrumptious: