Candy
7 (12.3%)
Lulu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Freemala Harris

fffffffff not ya'll praying that king's flu was actually aids  :stressed:

BrokenHeartsHeal

He's not that bad. He just needs a little edge to his character. Perhaps giving him aids would have done that fffff

because part of me thinks that we need to see some trauma between ricky and him and another part of me kind of wants to see them grow old together (that's new to gay black drama).

why do I feel like the spanish boy is going to die by the end of the season? I just feel like he's going to get into some mess and get shot.

b7

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 01, 2018, 12:10:11 AM
He's not that bad. He just needs a little edge to his character. Perhaps giving him aids would have done that fffff

because part of me thinks that we need to see some trauma between ricky and him and another part of me kind of wants to see them grow old together (that's new to gay black drama).

why do I feel like the spanish boy is going to die by the end of the season? I just feel like he's going to get into some mess and get shot.
i still don?t trust Ricky and feel like he?s using that boy

MelMel

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 01, 2018, 12:10:11 AM

nooo protect Lil' Papi at all costs  :loose2when:

Gilgamesh.

D.I.E.G.O.

Damon act like he?s on stage rather than on screen. That?s what throws me off about his acting. He plays to a non-existent live audience and not the masses at home.

I could see him doing well on Broadway.

b7

ton

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

probably

hes all innocents and there hasnt been a single tragedy on the show yet

nor have they DIVED IN on his story yet

Freemala Harris

ffffffff

Lil Papi is too cutes to die/toss it ahp in jail  :stressed:

Mariah4ever

July 01, 2018, 05:30:41 PM #387 Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:30:51 PM by my lil' mutha fckin poneh, bitch

awww they r so crute

n shes gorge'!

brown gorls rlly do it for meh

b7

Quote from: ton on July 01, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

probably

hes all innocents and there hasnt been a single tragedy on the show yet

nor have they DIVED IN on his story yet
!!!! I was glad they introduced him cuz i was so sure Ryan and the girls were gonna Kill of Damon by the time episode 2 rolled around
:plzstop: