7 (12.3%)
Lulu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Bulldagger

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 16, 2018, 11:08:01 PM
these white faggots are something else, damn weirdos and their fetish

the complete and utter disgust when finding out elecktra has a pussy  :plzstop:

I feel for the girls that wanna get full surgery. Once they get rid of their mess their men don't want anything to do with them anymore, then they have to compete with the cis gorls, but then deal with the rejection from straight men/the fear o being clocked.
NNNNN, it?s not just white fags. Black fags do the same thing, most trans attracted men do.

That?s because it?s a fetish not a genuine attraction for the person. If they wanted a real woman, they?d just date a real woman is their sentiments kinda like mas gays who say similar about dating fems. So they go get them a trans woman cause she got a lil extra and that?s the thrill. I can say the same for men who go trans in hopes that they?re catch better when all they fixin to be is someone?s dirty little secret.

Mariah4ever

i wanna see more of each of these gorls in TV shows/movies

#inluv!

ton

Gilgamesh.

I'm really late, watched last night.

That speech Electra gave her children is the worst acting I have ever seen omg :plzstop:

ton

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 19, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
I'm really late, watched last night.

That speech Electra gave her children is the worst acting I have ever seen omg :plzstop:

!!!!!!!!!

I'm to the point where I think they are doing this on purpose. There is NO reason why her acting should be that bad

BranLover

Only 8 episodes ? I hope they order more next season.

Mariah4ever

ugh...im a rewatch da whole seas'n next week