Thank God they're skipping a year

I don't wanna see that long distance relationship mess

BranLover

Quote from: CREAM. on August 04, 2018, 05:13:28 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on August 03, 2018, 04:00:25 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmA9WUAnck6
is he related to Adina Porter?

They look just alike.

When I tell you I kept thinking the same damn thing. They need to look into that.

ton

BranLover

Quote from: Freeruu on August 04, 2018, 05:24:52 PM
Pose to Make 'One-Year Time Leap' in Season 2, Then Build to 'Vogue' Release

The category is: time jumps?

Season 2 of FX?s acclaimed drama Pose will kick off a full year after the events of Season 1, co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed during the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Friday. ?We?re gonna do a one-year time leap,? Murphy said, adding that the sophomore season will begin in 1989 and ?end in March of ?90, when Madonna?s ?Vogue? was released.?

That song becoming a worldwide hit was a pivotal moment for the LGBT and ball community, Murphy says: It ?took something that was unknown in the culture and made it mainstream. And [Season 2] will be about the reaction of our characters to that moment, where their community? is suddenly put on display.? Murphy doesn?t plan on asking the real Madonna to make a cameo as herself, though: ?We haven?t tried to do too much of my typical stunt casting, and I don?t think we will? that?s not what the show is about.?

While the Pose writers? room hasn?t convened for Season 2 yet, co-creator Steven Canals says the time jump is already giving him ideas: ?Around that period is when we saw [playwright and activist] Larry Kramer emerge, and ACT UP. Personally, I would love for us to delve deeper into AIDS activism.? Season 2 will also ?very much involve Blanca and Pray Tell?s HIV experience,? Murphy adds. ?We want to be truthful about it, because it was a very dark, troubling time.?

Pose ? which chronicles the ball culture world of 1980s New York City, with gay and transgender ?houses? facing off in underground competitions ? debuted in June with an eight-episode freshman season. FX handed it a Season 2 renewal last month.

https://tvline.com/2018/08/03/pose-season-2-spoilers-fx-time-jump-ryan-murphy/

My fckin wig!!! :gorlonfire:

That was smart of them to do. I hope Blanca and Elektra are still in a good place with each other.

Opposites Attract.

As long as they keep Ricky and Damon unaided because it's refreshing to see young black gay love on these kind of show. Especially since the white gays are hardly ever aided.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Rxxf

BRANDY

BrokenHeartsHeal

GLOCK

Quote from: CREAM. on August 04, 2018, 05:58:06 PM
Quote from: MelMel on August 04, 2018, 05:56:33 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on August 04, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on August 04, 2018, 05:26:21 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on August 04, 2018, 05:13:28 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on August 03, 2018, 04:00:25 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmA9WUAnck6
is he related to Adina Porter?

They look just alike.

screaming

I wonder if that's true tho cause a lot of people say that:

https://twitter.com/CeeJay_o_CeeJay/status/1025514437187391493
NJHHCCCVBBHHGVVVVBnnbvccvbnnVVv

Omg!

I thought it was just me. I just knew they were brother and sister but there?s no relation. Same last name and everything.

MNJHVVVBNMMMUTRRGhuggfffgghhhsjsjaj

This bitch ACTS downe
!!!

I live
I want a scene mess with her and viola
Omm

GLOCK

Queen blanka gotta get them gums/teeth DONE

GLOCK

I love Angel but sometimes my good sis gives ?model? at the wrong times
Which makes the other girls dig into her IMO

Sinpool