Lil Papi
5 (8.8%)
Candy
7 (12.3%)
Lulu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Good Morning Gorgeous

July 11, 2019, 10:37:36 AM #2072 Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:39:54 AM by mylogistics
This show deserves all the accolades it receives. Beautiful writing and amazing actors/actresses. The elevation from Season 1 to Season 2 is undeniable!  :wub:

I pray the cast is not tightcasted.

b7

The leads definitely deserve a wide array of roles going forward. I'm crying @ Damon and Ricky not having ONE line in this episode ddffffff

Freemala Harris

Quote from: 1RIG on July 11, 2019, 10:42:11 AM
The leads definitely deserve a wide array of roles going forward. I'm crying @ Damon and Ricky not having ONE line in this episode ddffffff

:howfestive: Ryan snapped a bit

Good Morning Gorgeous

I feel this episode was too mature for them be apart of it. They both screams immaturity in their scenes. 🤷🏽‍♂️

GLOCK

I wanted a moment with Electra and Candy tbh 

that was weird ..

or or at least have Electra relieved that there is one less person that knows she perched that dude in her closet 

MelMel

I'm loving this  :blessed: :blessed:

MelMel

I just watched. I feel like they should have went IN on Pray Tell. He was unnecessarily mean to her ALL the time. This redemption arc <<<<<<<<<<<<

He needs to get AIDS and die.

But that ballroom scene though :gorlonfire:

She did that