Candy
7 (12.3%)
Lulu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

ton

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Jonovan on March 07, 2021, 02:09:45 PM
Two of the most beloved characters are going to die so I figured they would drag it out more. Sad its ending.

I feel like Papi and Blanca are getting the chop.

b7

Not an abbreviated 3rd season. I'm fuming

JCJ 🪐

I want a fully developed series on the same era after this ends...no shade. The pacing and story development was kind of off.

There was an interview some time ago with the show's creator. He was asked why the show has so few episodes and his answer was that they have other things to do.  :dead: Like this is your job not some side project. He probably didn't mean it that way, but—
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Freemala Harris

Quote from: JCJ on March 09, 2021, 11:25:30 PM
I want a fully developed series on the same era after this ends...no shade. The pacing and story development was kind of off.

There was an interview some time ago with the show's creator. He was asked why the show has so few episodes and his answer was that they have other things to do.  :dead: Like this is your job not some side project. He probably didn't mean it that way, but—

ddddddd

damns

Covid really hit this mess huh

Justice for queen Blanc'

shante smith

Quote from: Freemala Harris on April 06, 2021, 01:37:51 PM

bitch

The way I just dropped everything to get into this trailer mess

I'm excited

shante smith

A part of me is sad it's ending but another part of me is glad they're kinda leaving it on a high note 

I'd much prefer it to be a great mini series with a proper send off/finale that I can treasure and rewatch forever than something that becomes drawn out,messy and watered down af just for the sake of keeping things going 

JCJ 🪐

April 06, 2021, 01:51:43 PM #3324 Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 01:52:18 PM by JCJ
This series didn't really dig into its full potential so it "dragging" wouldn't have been an issue. With all the STORY that they leave out there's easily room for fuller seasons.

Freemala Harris

It was just a matter of time before Ryan dragged it owt tho

I imagine after 5 seasons everyone would have died of aids and some new zorls would be the main focus

JCJ 🪐

3 or 4 seasons would've been FINE. The seasons just needed to be 10-13 episodes

Freemala Harris

April 06, 2021, 02:04:59 PM #3327 Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 02:05:20 PM by Freemala Harris
Oh and another thing

The gorls still lowkey drag this show for bad acting

But their damn SKIN  :howfestive:

I often forget how captivating and charismatic this show is. The heart of the damn series makes up for Billy & lowkey MJ leading the show

JCJ 🪐

shante smith

Quote from: JCJ on April 06, 2021, 01:51:43 PM
This series didn't really dig into its full potential so it "dragging" wouldn't have been an issue. With all the STORY that they leave out there's easily room for fuller seasons.
i think whether or not the story reached its potential is subjective

But IMO it wouldn't have garnered so much praise and attention ... and loyal audience had it not actually dug into the potential of what it could be.