Lil Papi
5 (8.8%)
Candy
7 (12.3%)
Lulu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Jon

It honestly made me emotional hearing a trini accent especially on lgbt related show. I will miss this show even though the writing is hit or miss. :'(

JCJ 🪐

MJ acts down. Love queen and I'm gonna miss Blanca

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

JCJ 🪐

Buy The Stars✨

i really hate that this show is ending.  There is so many more ways it can go or bring in a new group and take it into the 2000s maybe i dunno but SHIT that first episode with cubby dying had me in TEARS .. and this last episode with Lectra and ha MAMA.  That was a powerful scene.. she better get nominated for an emmy for that cause WOW 

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Troye on May 11, 2021, 05:02:57 PM
i really hate that this show is ending.  There is so many more ways it can go or bring in a new group and take it into the 2000s maybe i dunno but SHIT that first episode with cubby dying had me in TEARS .. and this last episode with Lectra and ha MAMA.  That was a powerful scene.. she better get nominated for an emmy for that cause WOW

Given recent history

All the awards (if any) will most likely go to Billy

JCJ 🪐

Freemala Harris

The way quee stole the damn show>>>

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Freemala Harris on May 11, 2021, 06:01:02 PM
Quote from: Troye on May 11, 2021, 05:02:57 PM

Given recent history

All the awards (if any) will most likely go to Billy

he is good but i dunno i felt that scene  more than the ones of billy being drunk and crying over damon leaving his old ass

JCJ 🪐

I hated they included that line "I thought a bitch without a hammer said something"  :dead: :uhh: how you gonna use 2021 lingo for a 1994 show

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: JCJ on May 11, 2021, 08:23:21 PM
I hated they included that line "I thought a bitch without a hammer said something"  :dead: :uhh: how you gonna use 2021 lingo for a 1994 show

!!!!!!

i caught that too!!

yeah that wasnt a good idea at ALL.  a little cringeworthy cause it brings you out the 90s lol

Rxxf

BITCH. The moment I saw Pose S3 was set in 1994, I know Brandy was gonna be played.

ACKKKK.

I wanna be down
:stressed:
BRANDY