Lil Papi
5 (8.8%)
Candy
7 (12.3%)
Lulu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

STUNNA GOD

I just started binge watching Pose last night with my sis. The shit is good....

:diddraispoot:

Got through season 1 and half of season 2 in a DAY.

SSDDDDDDFFFFFFTRTTRRRTTFCCGGG

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Trey on May 17, 2021, 02:19:39 PM
I just started binge watching Pose last night with my sis. The shit is good....

:diddraispoot:

Got through season 1 and half of season 2 in a DAY.

SSDDDDDDFFFFFFTRTTRRRTTFCCGGG

well damn

Get ready for a whirlwinds w/ season 3  :ohwow:

Freemala Harris

May 17, 2021, 02:24:32 PM #3587 Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 02:29:49 PM by Freemala Harris
For this episode:

Pray being an aided near jezebel dying of cancer is something even Tyler couldn't pull off

i'm in awe

I hope someone survives til the end. This portrayal is very realistic in terms of the worst of the AIDS epidemic.

These past two episodes were good. Kept it ahp and we can pretend the premiere was a fluke

STUNNA GOD

May 17, 2021, 02:35:32 PM #3590 Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 02:41:12 PM by Trey
It's not overhyped like I was expecting in terms of "entertaining".. and although I agree that they don't "glamorize" the ballroom scene and the real life of black LGBT in the 80s, it still feels "glamorized" in the sense of mediocre talent winning everything with EASE. Is it Pokémon? The Britney-esque dance tryout scene of the fag at The New School... :uhh:

And House Evangelista looking a fucking Goodwill FOOL 99.9% of the time, but

10! 10! 10! 10! PERFECTION!

JDJSJDJSDMMSMDMSMSMSMSMSMSM

:udontlookok:

Freemala Harris

May 17, 2021, 02:42:24 PM #3591 Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 02:42:52 PM by Freemala Harris
Quote from: Trey on May 17, 2021, 02:35:32 PM
It's not overhyped like I was expecting in terms of "entertaining".. and although I agree that they don't "glamorize" the ballroom scene and the real life of black LGBT in the 80s, it still feels "glamorized" in the sense mediocre TALENT. They win everything with EASE. Is it Pokémon? The Britney-esque dance tryout scene of the fag at The New School... :uhh:

ddddddd the dance scenes are usually the weakest part of the show for me

The way Damon's audition scene had people emotional but I was ki'ing owt

The judges are very golden star on the show. Thank goodness the other aspects make up for it

Speaking of dancing

Lemar & Ricky (not voguing) were the best dancers for me. Lemar of course since sis is a dancer IRL

STUNNA GOD

May 17, 2021, 02:56:57 PM #3592 Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 02:57:56 PM by Trey
Quote from: Freemala Harris on May 17, 2021, 02:42:24 PM
Quote from: Trey on May 17, 2021, 02:35:32 PM
It's not overhyped like I was expecting in terms of "entertaining".. and although I agree that they don't "glamorize" the ballroom scene and the real life of black LGBT in the 80s, it still feels "glamorized" in the sense mediocre TALENT. They win everything with EASE. Is it Pokémon? The Britney-esque dance tryout scene of the fag at The New School... :uhh:

ddddddd the dance scenes are usually the weakest part of the show for me

The way Damon's audition scene had people emotional but I was ki'ing owt

The judges are very golden star on the show. Thank goodness the other aspects make up for it

Speaking of dancing

Lemar & Ricky (not voguing) were the best dancers for me. Lemar of course since sis is a dancer IRL
FDDZDZDDDDDSSDD

!!!! It was very dramatic and unrealistic. I just kept WAITING for the fag to go OFF..... and it never happened. Like didn't the fag do BALLET? :uhh:

He was giving me Kirsten Dunst on Bring It On dancing in her bedroom to that boy's cassette tape.

STUNNA GOD

May 17, 2021, 03:04:47 PM #3593 Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 03:05:34 PM by Trey
Yea, the dancing is REPULSIVE. And the Evangelista's fashions are cheap n DISGUSTING, which is actually realistic.... but then them winning every fucking thing ISNT. :uhh:

Every battle they look the WORST... in EVERY category.

STUNNA GOD

When skinny sis cut right the fuck TO it and sent sis crying!! DSDSSSDSSSSSSSSA

"Girl, the judges won't say it, but I WILL. Y'all look a fucking low budget thrifty Salvation Army FOOL. These party city WIGS. These refurbished PAYLESS shoes..." 

JDJDJDJDJDMDMDMDNSMDMSMSMSMDMDDSSSS

S
S
D
S
D
S
D
S
S

Candy >>

STUNNA GOD

As far as my fav.... idk...

Probably Elecktra or Candy. Electricka is absolutely the most interesting on the show n has the most entertaining storylines. Candy is just a fucking KIIIIII!! SNSSNDNDNXDDDD

I loved Angel at the beginning, but now she's kinda annoying. I'm tired of the damsel in distress mess. You were sleeping on park benches and selling your tucked peen to the world, now you giving up a fully paid apartment cuz the honkie didn't come by for Christmas and eat your burnt cookies? How old is she?...like thats the kinda shit that just isn't realistic.

JCJ 🪐

Can't stand Pray but the episode was Top 5 of the series
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Jon

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Jonovan on May 17, 2021, 11:36:45 PM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on May 17, 2021, 02:26:11 PM

Elecktra will end up in jail for good this time . Not drug money  :plzstop:

I hate Ryan  :hmph:

I see what he's trying to do. Tying up all their stories for a tragic ending. I can't take this  :loose2when:

b7

Quote from: Freemala Harris on May 17, 2021, 01:26:35 PM

bitch not Aunt Viv, Jackee, & Anna Horsford  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

The legendary black aunties are OWT!
This was everything

:stressed: