Lil Papi
5 (8.8%)
Candy
7 (12.3%)
Lulu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Freemala Harris

June 11, 2021, 10:13:04 AM #3736 Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 10:16:20 AM by Freemala Harris

b7

Quote from: ton on June 11, 2021, 05:19:22 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on June 11, 2021, 03:05:39 AM
Quote from: ton on June 10, 2021, 06:08:47 PM
Hated this season
Y'ALL have NO taste....this proab was the best season or second best. They did what they could given the cancellation of the show in only 8 episodes and Damon's unexpected departure. Everything was tied up and realistic. Great soundtrack, flashbacks/editing/guest appearances, Jeremy Pope was everythinggg, Billy acted his ass off every episode, Elektra was humanized, stellar wedding, etc. I think I cried every episode.
nothing was realistic about it

Death at a bunch of trans women living normal lives in the 90s

Try again luv
sdddddd true but I always think of Pose as simply them depicting Trans women they deserve to be shown. Another show full of trauma and them getting killed wouldn't have done anything for me, although those stories are important as well.

It was good to have this show, unrealistic and all.  Scandal and all them other shows are unrealistic as well

Andthecategoryis...

Hated this season
Y'ALL have NO taste....this proab was the best season or second best. They did what they could given the cancellation of the show in only 8 episodes and Damon's unexpected departure. Everything was tied up and realistic. Great soundtrack, flashbacks/editing/guest appearances, Jeremy Pope was everythinggg, Billy acted his ass off every episode, Elektra was humanized, stellar wedding, etc. I think I cried every episode.

Try again luv
DUH THAT'S THE POINT and the beauty of art...it leaves room for interpretation and there are no rules. If you follow Ryan Murphy's projects and his collabs, you would know he does this a lot. The show still had a lot of realistic moments and those are the ones y'all hated the most because it showed you that anything can happen at any given moment. The season was everything and they ended it with Whitney...just how I knew they would ackkkkk
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG 7 on June 13, 2021, 01:27:15 AM
Hated this season

Try again luv
sdddddd true but I always think of Pose as simply them depicting Trans women they deserve to be shown. Another show full of trauma and them getting killed wouldn't have done anything for me, although those stories are important as well.

It was good to have this show, unrealistic and all.  Scandal and all them other shows are unrealistic as well
:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

I actually like how Ryan spins positive outcomes when going back in time and recreating alternate realities. The second and third seasons just seemed too random with events and not sticking to storylines..

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Planet Her on June 13, 2021, 07:23:18 AM
I actually like how Ryan spins positive outcomes when going back in time and recreating alternate realities. The second and third seasons just seemed too random with events and not sticking to storylines..
You can't drag a story line out for 5 episodes when you only get 8. The way they filmed and wrapped season 1 up, you can tell they definitely were unsure if it would get picked up again at all. They always filmed it as if it was the last season. One thing that was consistent was Ricky and Pray Tell together cause I def saw that as a one episode storyline. Last season tho, Blanca had them two kids at the end (one was handicap) who were supposed to be the next House of Evangelista and idk what happened to that.

Andthecategoryis...

YESSSSSSS I'm so happy for them....the whole cast and crew deserve this! I still wish Angelica received something, she steals every scene!