My African American/Native American Ancestry Research Thread

Started by Ashley Bank$, December 17, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:36:22 PM
Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:32:13 PM
King Tut himself scored very little "North Africa", Iman.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

It's not about where someone settled, it's what their actual ethnic stock is.
The tests are based on which groups that CURRENTLY reside in these areas genetic makeup is. They take samples from people living there.

The people that were in Egypt in ancient times are NOT the people that are there now.

Which makes sense as to why Tut wouldn't really match that much with them.
And would score more closely to the birthplace of humanity itself (S. Africa) than he would North.

I mean if Tut's results came back predominately North African I'd get the kii...but...

What are you even rambling about?

Wasn't your whole point to prove that you're Afar because you think the Khoisan people are related to them? What does King Tut have to do with any of this? You need to expand your horizons cause ancient Egypt isn't the be all and end all of African history and FYI the first human was discovered in Ethiopia. The migration started in East Africa.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:38:07 PM
Quote from: imani on December 22, 2016, 02:33:53 PM
lol @ it being misleading all of a sudden. Negro please. :dead:
Have you seen me use one of those distance lists in here at all?

Are you going to post your results or no?

4 fucking k

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 22, 2016, 02:39:11 PM
Afro's not from Afar?!

But he's been posting pics of the tribe and answering my qwuerstions about them

What in the hell is really going on in here?! 😡

:plzstop: He also posted pics of Haitians, Native Americans, Ethiopians, Puerto Ricans. jfjfjfjfj

"Same hair! My PEOPLES!" fsdafnvxcnncxcvnxc
vcx
xcv
cx
v

dsf

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:43:30 PM
I'm done arguing about this

If someone wants to have a decent discussion we can have one. Either here, or PM me, or what have you.

Otherwise, I'm minding my business, not bothering anyone. I hope.
Iman and Theo are asking you direct legit question in here and you seem to be scrambling or ignoring
They're shattering this wall of false heritage and your screencaps can't save you.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:43:30 PM
I'm done arguing about this

If someone wants to have a decent discussion we can have one. Either here, or PM me, or what have you.

Otherwise, I'm minding my business, not bothering anyone. I hope.
oh no you don't!

I was just swayed to do my ancestry mess cause you found Afar, and now you're basically telling me it's pointless!

No ma'am.... You're gonna park it in here And pull those receipts!
I don't care if you have to post pics of your actually DNA!

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

the amount of creativity in his mind to connect him to literally ANY historical figure of some kinda relevance nnnnn

DUMAS! MELUNGEON! KING RAMSES OF ALEXANDRIA

:butwait!:
B7

4 fucking k

Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on December 22, 2016, 02:44:07 PM
Your Ancestry DNA test revealed you have 2% Iberian Peninsula ancestry, mine came back as 3%.

You said the Ancestry DNA is is very accurate when it comes to Africa, but you have less than 1% North African ancestry and no East African result was found.

Tisk tisk tisk.

East Africans always get "SouthEastern Bantu" as their top African result on AncestryDNA
Iman will tell you that.

It's out of the norm for an AA to get that category as one of their top results.
Its usually a trace, if any at all.

But all top African results, are usually West African.

Like Real's.

Unusual! out of the norm!

You keep posting everyone else's tea but your own  :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on December 22, 2016, 02:55:49 PM
Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on December 22, 2016, 02:44:07 PM
Your Ancestry DNA test revealed you have 2% Iberian Peninsula ancestry, mine came back as 3%.

You said the Ancestry DNA is is very accurate when it comes to Africa, but you have less than 1% North African ancestry and no East African result was found.

Tisk tisk tisk.

East Africans always get "SouthEastern Bantu" as their top African result on AncestryDNA
Iman will tell you that.

It's out of the norm for an AA to get that as a top result.
Its usually a trace.

Well mine came up as 14%, which is again greater than yours.

Your Ghanaian/Ivory Coast result was extraordinary high, at 38% was it?

My highest percentage was Congo/Cameroon at 17%.

You tried to dismiss my results a few times now, I've clocked.

Can't be East African. North African. Native American. Spanish.

I may not be, but I'd say my results would support that I am more so than yours.
woo!

4 fucking k

Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:55:16 PM
From what I remember, seeing everyone's results on here, I'm the only one who returned a SE marker as a top result from AncestryDNA, besides Iman.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Are you going to post your results or not?
:uhh:

4 fucking k

and btw it turned out NONE of your SE Bantu were in the Horn of Africa or East Africa (you're claiming to be Afar which is in the Horn)

SouravMay

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask107

I enjoyed this read.

QuoteOur hair thickness results from a combination of both the size of the follicles themselves and how many of them line our scalp. The size of the follicles determines if the individual hair strands are thick or thin. Large follicles produce thick hairs. Small follicles produce thin hairs. It is that simple!

Equally important to our hair thickness, the number of follicles on our scalp determines the actual number of hairs crowning our head. Lots of hairs equal thick hair. Sparse hair equals thin hair. On average, our heads are covered with over 100,000 follicles!

Our hair texture can range anywhere from pin-straight to extremely curly. Follicles that are round in cross-section give rise to straight hair. Those out of which curly hair grows are oval. Very tightly coiled hair is due to the nearly flat, ribbon-like structure of the follicles. This hair texture is very common in people of African ancestry.

Not only is African hair wiry, it is also frequently coarse. So why is this?

African hair produces plenty of protective oils, called sebum. In fact, African hair actually produces more oils than Caucasian and Asian hair. However, due to the tight curls, the oil fails to spread evenly along the hair fiber.

Without lubrication, the fibers become very dry. This causes the brittle strands to flake and roughen, resulting in hair that is coarse to the touch. Very curly hair from all ethnic groups often lacks the silky smoothness of straight hair. This may due to the same reason, but to a lesser extent.

The brittleness of African hair adds to the illusion that it cannot be grown long. The tight curls create stresses at each turn in the hair fiber. The hair strands become weak and fragile, making them prone to breakage. As a result, tightly coiled hair tends to stay quite short. So is this hair quality genetic?

There are two strong reasons why we would expect African hair texture to be genetic. Firstly, the texture is universal in Africans, while nearly absent from other ethnic groups. Secondly, it is consistently passed down to the children in each new generation.

Despite this, I could not find any identified gene shown to be responsible. Of course, that doesn't mean that a gene isn't involved! Scientists have just not found it yet. However, we may be able to pull clues from rare occurrences of non-Africans with a similar coarse hair texture.

B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Afar. on December 22, 2016, 02:58:58 PM
Did anyone else get SE Bantu as one of their top results besides Iman on here?

This ABUNDANCE of West Africa

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Baeomi on December 22, 2016, 03:00:38 PM

Wow, so he is basically white and West African like any other AA typically is.
B7