Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 16, 2018, 08:29:33 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
Wow gorls, this belt really looks good on Mel. If only she would return... :ohwow:

Shit, Piggy is only there to help the new bitches get over with the crowd, but she?s such a jobber now. I want to see Mel' & Taina Morales team up. Latina self.

v
she can stay home tbh. they don't need another drama queen backstage (Melina was the worst, just Google it)

charlie.

fdlk;flklsfd

I heard about that.

And she got mad that Trish got to come back and do Wrestlemania with Snooki.

ON TOP of Trish teaming with her MAN & Snooki.  :plzstop: djldjskdkls sis was PRESSED

pCj

Quote from: chula. on May 17, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 16, 2018, 08:29:33 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
Wow gorls, this belt really looks good on Mel. If only she would return... :ohwow:

Shit, Piggy is only there to help the new bitches get over with the crowd, but she?s such a jobber now. I want to see Mel' & Taina Morales team up. Latina self.

v
she can stay home tbh. they don't need another drama queen backstage (Melina was the worst, just Google it)
In the know! TMZ!

Girl, leave that to King Jay

como la whore

charlie.

Naomi should win the MITB match. Just saying.
  :ohwow:

And I need sis to do a flying crossbody over all the Divas from the ladder. sflkf;

sadjkljdd

Just imagine her winning it.

Then watching Smackdown/RAW or a PPV and during a women's match hearing,

*BOOOM* No comparing tah MEH! Ainnnnn NO COMPUUUHHH TIIISHUN  :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

I?m cackling at Lana & Alexa both being in MITB. They?re not going to win. My money is on Full Moon or Nayo. Black girl magic!

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 25, 2018, 09:01:04 PM
I?m cackling at Lana & Alexa both being in MITB. They?re not going to win. My money is on Full Moon or Nayo. Black girl magic!
I have a feeling that Charlotte Flair is going to win it. Because rumor has it that they're building up to a Women's main event match at Wrestlemania 35 with Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair and apparently both the Raw Women's Championship and the Smackdown Women's Championship are going to be on the line and supposedly the winner will have both belts. It's a rumor at this moment regarding the belts. But there is talk around WWE that Rousey/Flair is supposed to main event Wrestlemania 35.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 26, 2018, 12:39:13 AM
I have a feeling that Charlotte Flair is going to win it. Because rumor has it that they're building up to a Women's main event match at Wrestlemania 35 with Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair and apparently both the Raw Women's Championship and the Smackdown Women's Championship are going to be on the line and supposedly the winner will have both belts. It's a rumor at this moment regarding the belts. But there is talk around WWE that Rousey/Flair is supposed to main event Wrestlemania 35.

I had a feeling. But  :uhh:

please put Ronda in the performance center, WWE! wtf  :uhh:

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 26, 2018, 12:39:13 AM
That?s such a stupid stipulation to put both titles on the line. I know SD Live will be moving back to Friday nights now that Fox signed a $1 billion deal with them. Word is that they?re going to send some of their biggest names on the blue brand and make Smackdown the A show. Bye bye Raw!

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

MelMel

pCj