Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on November 09, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on November 07, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
Ember got married.

Wedding was Harry Potter & Game Of Thrones theme.

I love Ember, I definitely see big things in the future for her. I don't want her to become a jobber like Asuka.

So is this like Nia's 6th heel turn? I'm so confused as to what her character is.

!!!!!!!

I'm hoping after her honeymoon she comes back and takes out Nia.

Ember is such a talent.
Great at selling and great and executing moves.
!!!!

She?s the best next to Piggy when it comes to selling moves, but sis needs an ally to take on the Samoan Sistahs. They know they?re too damn big to be picking on little Ember. I guess it?s too early to call Bianca Belair up to Raw.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on November 09, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
The Usos can stay though. Fine asses  :caramelapple:
That?s all I needed to see. I want them to just pummel my ass. A twin magic swap out or both at the same fucking time, Oof!
:oof: :oof:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
Ember got married.

I love Ember, I definitely see big things in the future for her. I don't want her to become a jobber like Asuka.

So is this like Nia's 6th heel turn? I'm so confused as to what her character is.

!!!!!!!

Ember is such a talent.
!!!!

She?s the best next to Piggy when it comes to selling moves, but sis needs an ally to take on the Samoan Sistahs. They know they?re too damn big to be picking on little Ember. I guess it?s too early to call Bianca Belair up to Raw.
Bianca Belair is rumored to take the NXT Women?s Championship from Shayna at Take Over:Wargames.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 09, 2018, 11:18:05 PM
Ember got married.

!!!!!!!

Ember is such a talent.
!!!!

Bianca Belair is rumored to take the NXT Women?s Championship from Shayna at Take Over:Wargames.
Yasssssssss about time Queen gets her shine on literally as her theme song states. She?s getting better every time she steps in the ring. So does that mean Shayna Corbin will make his debut on the main roster?

charlie.

speaking of fine men.

Prob my fave white man in the WWE is Finn.

fkdjfl;sjfk;jkfl;s
Every time Finn Balor enters the ring and does this, he knows where everyone is looking.....

Thinks he's slick.... fucking SLUT. ffff

fskljfl;kjsfls;

and

his ass >>>>

he does this shit on purpose. fff

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

como la whore

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
Ember got married.

!!!!!!!

Ember is such a talent.
!!!!

Yasssssssss about time Queen gets her shine on literally as her theme song states. She?s getting better every time she steps in the ring. So does that mean Shayna Corbin will make his debut on the main roster?
It?s rumored that Shayna and the other four horsewomen of MMA are supposed to interfere in the Becky vs Ronda match setting up the four horsewomen of MMA vs four horsewomen of WWE feud culminating in a match with Charlotte vs. Ronda at Wrestlemania 35.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 10, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
Ember got married.

!!!!!!!

Ember is such a talent.
!!!!

It?s rumored that Shayna and the other four horsewomen of MMA are supposed to interfere in the Becky vs Ronda match setting up the four horsewomen of MMA vs four horsewomen of WWE feud culminating in a match with Charlotte vs. Ronda at Wrestlemania 35.
I kinda sensed that, I heard Char' is rumored to be a fave to win the women?s royal rumble match and face Ronda for the title in a main event match since they want to have a women?s match be the first time to headline Wrestlemania.

M-Rocka

MelMel