Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 13, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
Quote from: chula. on November 13, 2018, 04:17:57 PM
https://twitter.com/realpaigewwe/status/1062370814085992449?s=21

oh no
I mean with Maddox and Woods taking turns banging this hoe sideways from Sunday, I?m surprised she?s not in a wheelchair.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I forgot all about those vids. Paige is a whore huh  :ohwow:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 11, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 10, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 09, 2018, 11:18:05 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on November 09, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on November 07, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
Ember got married.

Wedding was Harry Potter & Game Of Thrones theme.

I love Ember, I definitely see big things in the future for her. I don't want her to become a jobber like Asuka.

So is this like Nia's 6th heel turn? I'm so confused as to what her character is.

!!!!!!!

I'm hoping after her honeymoon she comes back and takes out Nia.

Ember is such a talent.
Great at selling and great and executing moves.
!!!!

She?s the best next to Piggy when it comes to selling moves, but sis needs an ally to take on the Samoan Sistahs. They know they?re too damn big to be picking on little Ember. I guess it?s too early to call Bianca Belair up to Raw.
Bianca Belair is rumored to take the NXT Women?s Championship from Shayna at Take Over:Wargames.
Yasssssssss about time Queen gets her shine on literally as her theme song states. She?s getting better every time she steps in the ring. So does that mean Shayna Corbin will make his debut on the main roster?
It?s rumored that Shayna and the other four horsewomen of MMA are supposed to interfere in the Becky vs Ronda match setting up the four horsewomen of MMA vs four horsewomen of WWE feud culminating in a match with Charlotte vs. Ronda at Wrestlemania 35.
I kinda sensed that, I heard Char' is rumored to be a fave to win the women?s royal rumble match and face Ronda for the title in a main event match since they want to have a women?s match be the first time to headline Wrestlemania.
Yeah but it?s also rumored that Becky is supposed to face someone at Mania too and Alexa is slowly being transitioned into a backstage role due to the concussions that she?s suffering from.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Did y?all see what happened on RAW last night? Smackdown women raised hell and Becky raised hell and got her nose broken by Nia.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Anorexic bitch. I heard that slut was potentially retiring also. Yeah Nia stiffed Becky on RAW last night and gave her a concussion and a broken nose. I will say last night was so fucking epic. The best thing to happen to RAW in a while. I'm wondering what'll happen on SDLive.

Becky is definitely a female Stone Cold Steve Austin. I love this new edge on her!!!!!

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 13, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 11, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 10, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 09, 2018, 11:18:05 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on November 09, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 09, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on November 07, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
Ember got married.

Wedding was Harry Potter & Game Of Thrones theme.

I love Ember, I definitely see big things in the future for her. I don't want her to become a jobber like Asuka.

So is this like Nia's 6th heel turn? I'm so confused as to what her character is.

!!!!!!!

I'm hoping after her honeymoon she comes back and takes out Nia.

Ember is such a talent.
Great at selling and great and executing moves.
!!!!

She?s the best next to Piggy when it comes to selling moves, but sis needs an ally to take on the Samoan Sistahs. They know they?re too damn big to be picking on little Ember. I guess it?s too early to call Bianca Belair up to Raw.
Bianca Belair is rumored to take the NXT Women?s Championship from Shayna at Take Over:Wargames.
Yasssssssss about time Queen gets her shine on literally as her theme song states. She?s getting better every time she steps in the ring. So does that mean Shayna Corbin will make his debut on the main roster?
It?s rumored that Shayna and the other four horsewomen of MMA are supposed to interfere in the Becky vs Ronda match setting up the four horsewomen of MMA vs four horsewomen of WWE feud culminating in a match with Charlotte vs. Ronda at Wrestlemania 35.
I kinda sensed that, I heard Char' is rumored to be a fave to win the women?s royal rumble match and face Ronda for the title in a main event match since they want to have a women?s match be the first time to headline Wrestlemania.
Yeah but it?s also rumored that Becky is supposed to face someone at Mania too and Alexa is slowly being transitioned into a backstage role due to the concussions that she?s suffering from.
I can see her bulimic ass transitioning into RAW GM, Baron will probably get screwed by Steph as a favor from Braun's big fine ass!

M-Rocka

[instagram]

Jay, this may be what you were talking about sis. How they?re planting the seeds for the Lousey/Flair feud to eventually headline Wrestlemania.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 13, 2018, 09:10:15 PM
[instagram]

Jay, this may be what you were talking about sis. How they?re planting the seeds for the Lousey/Flair feud to eventually headline Wrestlemania.
Yes but it?s also planting the seeds for the four horsewomen of WWE (the ones who matter) vs. the four horsewomen of MMA as well.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

You can tell that hug between Becky and Charlotte was genuine too. Becky even whispered in her ear for her to beat Ronda?s ass.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

The ending of Smackdown pissed me the fuck off. smh Daniel fucking Bryan??? Really??? Lesnar is going to brutalize him.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 13, 2018, 11:05:31 PM
The ending of Smackdown pissed me the fuck off. smh Daniel fucking Bryan??? Really??? Lesnar is going to brutalize him.
!!!!!!

If anyone should?ve turned heel, it should?ve been AJ. DB is not a good heel IMO, he?s just overall boring as shit. I wanted AJ to go heel again so bad

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 13, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
You can tell that hug between Becky and Charlotte was genuine too. Becky even whispered in her ear for her to beat Ronda?s ass.
I have a feeling Charlotte is moving to RAW again if she does win the royal rumble.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
!!!!!!

If anyone should?ve turned heel, it should?ve been AJ. DB is not a good heel IMO, he?s just overall boring as shit. I wanted AJ to go heel again so bad
!!!!!!! I agree with all of this!!! They should?ve just kept the belt on AJ until Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania at least. smh Now we?re going to get DB vs Miz 4.0 at Mania. Watch. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 13, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
I have a feeling Charlotte is moving to RAW again if she does win the royal rumble.
I do too and I have a feeling that she?s gonna bring Becky with her. I have a feeling that?s how we?re gonna get that four horsewomen of WWE vs four horsewomen of MMA mess out.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 14, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
!!!!!!

!!!!!!! I agree with all of this!!! They should?ve just kept the belt on AJ until Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania at least. smh Now we?re going to get DB vs Miz 4.0 at Mania. Watch. smh
!!!!!!!

I?m definitely not clapping. I don?t want to see this shit anymore.