Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 14, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 13, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
You can tell that hug between Becky and Charlotte was genuine too. Becky even whispered in her ear for her to beat Ronda?s ass.
I have a feeling Charlotte is moving to RAW again if she does win the royal rumble.
I do too and I have a feeling that she?s gonna bring Becky with her. I have a feeling that?s how we?re gonna get that four horsewomen of WWE vs four horsewomen of MMA mess out.
What do you think about the brand extension rumored to be ending yet again come October 2019 when SDLive moves to Friday nights?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 14, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 13, 2018, 11:05:31 PM
The ending of Smackdown pissed me the fuck off. smh Daniel fucking Bryan??? Really??? Lesnar is going to brutalize him.
!!!!!!

If anyone should?ve turned heel, it should?ve been AJ. DB is not a good heel IMO, he?s just overall boring as shit. I wanted AJ to go heel again so bad
!!!!!!! I agree with all of this!!! They should?ve just kept the belt on AJ until Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania at least. smh Now we?re going to get DB vs Miz 4.0 at Mania. Watch. smh
!!!!!!!

I?m definitely not clapping. I don?t want to see this shit anymore.
!!!!! Same here and I can?t stand the Miz anyway. smh AJ is a much better wrestler than either one of those bums.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 13, 2018, 09:42:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 13, 2018, 09:10:15 PM
[instagram]

Jay, this may be what you were talking about sis. How they?re planting the seeds for the Lousey/Flair feud to eventually headline Wrestlemania.
Yes but it?s also planting the seeds for the four horsewomen of WWE (the ones who matter) vs. the four horsewomen of MMA as well.

!!!!!

I heard that too.
:ohwow: kind of here for it.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 01:10:36 PM
You can tell that hug between Becky and Charlotte was genuine too. Becky even whispered in her ear for her to beat Ronda?s ass.
I have a feeling Charlotte is moving to RAW again if she does win the royal rumble.
I do too and I have a feeling that she?s gonna bring Becky with her. I have a feeling that?s how we?re gonna get that four horsewomen of WWE vs four horsewomen of MMA mess out.
What do you think about the brand extension rumored to be ending yet again come October 2019 when SDLive moves to Friday nights?
It?s good for business. Have everyone on both shows and mess ensues. I?m here for it actually.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on November 14, 2018, 08:23:23 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 13, 2018, 09:42:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 13, 2018, 09:10:15 PM
[instagram]

Jay, this may be what you were talking about sis. How they?re planting the seeds for the Lousey/Flair feud to eventually headline Wrestlemania.
Yes but it?s also planting the seeds for the four horsewomen of WWE (the ones who matter) vs. the four horsewomen of MMA as well.

!!!!!

I heard that too.
:ohwow: kind of here for it.
Why is there another WWE thread? We?ll just call them Velocity/Heat, we?re the main thread anyway. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 14, 2018, 08:44:44 PM
It?s good for business. Have everyone on both shows and mess ensues. I?m here for it actually.
I dunno, what?s gonna happen to the tag team titles and the Women?s titles?

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 09:02:25 PM
I think they will change the names. Similar to the WWE championship and Universal title. I know that they?re supposed to introduce more Women?s titles during RR time because a slew of people are supposed to be called up from NXT and Kaitlyn is rumored to be resigning back to WWE due to her showing during the Mae Young Classic. Emma is also rumored to come back under her real name Tenille Dashwood due to her improvement on the indies. Triple H is going to take over more next year too.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

!!!!!!

for the first time I'm actually wanting Charlotte to win  :uhh: ssdff

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 15, 2018, 10:00:31 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 09:02:25 PM
I think they will change the names. Similar to the WWE championship and Universal title. I know that they?re supposed to introduce more Women?s titles during RR time because a slew of people are supposed to be called up from NXT and Kaitlyn is rumored to be resigning back to WWE due to her showing during the Mae Young Classic. Emma is also rumored to come back under her real name Tenille Dashwood due to her improvement on the indies. Triple H is going to take over more next year too.
This should really be interesting then. Kinda here for it tbh. I figured Kaitlyn would be back, I honestly wish she would use her real name as well. Celeste kinda slays and hopefully Emma gets a better run this time around now that Anorexia?s wrestling days are practically numbered since Lousey gave her that concussion LOLz.

Quote from: marijuana. on November 15, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

!!!!!!

!!!!! I want her to win too not only for her but for Becky too. I?m living for this Stone Cold attitude she?s been giving. And the way she marched down that ramp on Monday night and handled the RAW women?s division was epic as fuck.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 15, 2018, 08:57:13 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on November 15, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

!!!!!!

!!!!! I want her to win too not only for her but for Becky too. I?m living for this Stone Cold attitude she?s been giving. And the way she marched down that ramp on Monday night and handled the RAW women?s division was epic as fuck.

!!!!!!!!!!!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: it's what we need right now.

and Becky vs Ron was like the most talked about thing over the week. I'd say even over the men.

:stressed: I love the position the women are in currently at WWE. We need this to continue.

M-Rocka

This is such a blessing in disguise gorls. They're definitely going to save Becky vs Lousey for the main event at Wrestlemania 35, I'm actually looking forward to this!

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 15, 2018, 10:05:47 PM
This is such a blessing in disguise gorls. They're definitely going to save Becky vs Lousey for the main event at Wrestlemania 35, I'm actually looking forward to this!

I've been hearing this too. As long as Becky wins.
:ohwow:

charlie.

I love this show.   :stressed:

charlie.

Charlotte heel turn?

YESSSS.
:plzstop: I'm here for this Ronda abuse. kjfl;lkdf