Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on November 19, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Charlotte heel turn?

YESSSS.
:plzstop: I'm here for this Ronda abuse. kjfl;lkdf
First Becky, then Charlotte.
:stressed:

This is a beautiful sight to see.
:blessed:

M-Rocka

I?m sorry, but SS gets worse every year. Not Asuka becoming a jobber. And why the fuck was Nao' eliminated so early?!?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I?m telling you what happened last night is going to set up the showdown between four horsewomen of WWE (the only ones who matter tbh) vs the wannabe four horsewomen of MMA. Watch. Becky was watching that match and she read Nia for filth on Twitter too. Rumors has it that Sasha and Bayley are going to turn heel tonight on RAW and confront Lousey and call her out.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Charlotte Flair snapped last night though. I?ve never seen her snap like that and Lousey was looking like she wanted to cry and the crowd chanting ?Thank you Charlotte? was rubbing salt into the wound. Oh and Sonya and Mandy are going to split up this week on Smackdown too. That?s another thing that?s rumored to happen.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 19, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
Charlotte Flair snapped last night though. I?ve never seen her snap like that and Lousey was looking like she wanted to cry and the crowd chanting ?Thank you Charlotte? was rubbing salt into the wound. Oh and Sonya and Mandy are going to split up this week on Smackdown too. That?s another thing that?s rumored to happen.

!!!!!!!!

BITCH.

SHe got booed too. I was screaming  :plzstop: WWE is probably pulling their hair out.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 19, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
I?m telling you what happened last night is going to set up the showdown between four horsewomen of WWE (the only ones who matter tbh) vs the wannabe four horsewomen of MMA. Watch. Becky was watching that match and she read Nia for filth on Twitter too. Rumors has it that Sasha and Bayley are going to turn heel tonight on RAW and confront Lousey and call her out.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Finally Barely and Sasha are going to turn heel, I think they'd work better as heels anyway and display that hard edge that they have, especially Sasha. Her babyface phase has run its course tbh. She needs a recharge!

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 19, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
I?m sorry, but SS gets worse every year. Not Asuka becoming a jobber. And why the fuck was Nao' eliminated so early?!?

!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of seeing Naomi and Foxy job and take all these loses.

They've been there the longest (Mickie & Nattie too) and WWE cares about Ronnie & the NXT gorls more...

It's sad tbh...
Like we get it, y'all want to push the ones the WWE Universe wants to see. But don't forget the gorls who helped built the division when the other gorls were still in the indies.  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

M-Rocka

So the REAL 4 Horsewomen (Stone Cold Becky Lynch, Char', Barely, Sasha) vs. 4 Horsefaced Dykes? I'm here for it!

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 19, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

I would be here for that.

HEEL Sasha >>>>>

fksjfk;lj;flkjf;l

:plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on November 19, 2018, 02:27:37 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 19, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of seeing Naomi and Foxy job and take all these loses.

They've been there the longest (Mickie & Nattie too) and WWE cares about Ronnie & the NXT gorls more...

It's sad tbh...
Like we get it, y'all want to push the ones the WWE Universe wants to see. But don't forget the gorls who helped built the division when the other gorls were still in the indies.  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Nao' is stale as a face too. She works better as a heel. I kinda wanted Team BAD to reform again if only Tamina goes back to SDLive. Hell, bring Ariane aka Cameron back. Sassy, inexperienced in-ring worker self.

charlie.

screaming...

I TOLD Y'ALL.

This man thinks he slick./ kfjl;jsl;jlfs;dkl;

Quote from: marijuana. on November 19, 2018, 02:24:28 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 19, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

!!!!!!!!

BITCH.

SHe got booed too. I was screaming  :plzstop: WWE is probably pulling their hair out.
The way she speared the ref was epic as fuck. I lived and then she proceeded to beat Lousey?s ass some more and the natural selection on the chair I was like oh shit. But when she got the kendo stick out and connected Lousey I was like YES BITCH!!! I?ve never seen Charlotte Flair snap like that EVER. Even when she was a heel on RAW, she?s never snapped the way she did last night. Lousey did all of that shit talking on social media and Becky is going to get Nia too. She already put Nia on notice on Twitter. I have a feeling Charlotte and Becky are going to interfere at TLC because rumor has it that Lousey and Nia are going to go toe to toe for the RAW Women?s Championship at TLC in a month.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vince is a bitch too. Fuck him because he always wants RAW to win Survivor Series. The Usos match should count as a win.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

I really don't want to see this 4HW vs. 4HW mess at ALL :uhh:

The 2 nameless dykes in NXT haven't done shit, Roided Bailey is okay as NXT champ right now but is only getting by because she's working with Fook Mi and Fook Yu, and Rhonda is just BORING.

.....and then there's this bitch.

:overit:
Gimme Becky vs. Ronda at WM, reform Team BAD, Give Charles another title run and fire the rest tbh.