Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 05, 2019, 05:35:32 PM
https://twitter.com/nikkicrosswwe/status/1092831991874039808?s=21

v
is anyone else completely annoyed by her? funny looking self
Twisted Sista! Come on out and play! ffffffff

We already had Shelly Martinez's ugly ass with this gimmick, we don't need another.

M-Rocka

Anorexa is going baby face, gorls.

She needs it because her heel run is tired. I wonder what?s gonna happen with Piggy.

charlie.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 05, 2019, 10:17:14 PM
Quote from: chula. on February 05, 2019, 05:35:32 PM
https://twitter.com/nikkicrosswwe/status/1092831991874039808?s=21

v
is anyone else completely annoyed by her? funny looking self
Twisted Sista! Come on out and play! ffffffff

We already had Shelly Martinez's ugly ass with this gimmick, we don't need another.

cxnxxnznzsbzbzsbsbBbbsbaaba

charlie.

Quote from: pCj on February 01, 2019, 09:53:55 PM
sis is PRESSED  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

d

I almost YELPED when the crowd BOOed her and she choked on mic.

sis didn't know what to say  :plzstop:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on February 13, 2019, 07:49:14 PM
Quote from: pCj on February 01, 2019, 09:53:55 PM
sis is PRESSED  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

d

I almost YELPED when the crowd BOOed her and she choked on mic.

sis didn't know what to say  :plzstop:
:plzstop: She almost damn near broke out in tears.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Oh and FUCK VINCE MCMAHON. Did y?all see the fuckery that happened at the end of RAW??? I?m pissed. Royally pissed.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

dhdhdhdheh

I knew for a fact they were going to add Charcoal to the mix, and then weasel Becky back in sooner than later. Sasha is cleared to compete this Sunday so that?s good, I was kinda worried. My question is how are MUTEmina & Ursula Jax gonna fit in that tiny ass pod? ffffffff

charlie.

I know they're gonna give the tag titles to Bayley/Sasha or Nia/Tamina but I truly feel someone else deserves them.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on February 16, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
I know they're gonna give the tag titles to Bayley/Sasha or Nia/Tamina but I truly feel someone else deserves them.
I was quite surprised by Dykeville & Stratusfaction 2.0, but the rumor is UGley & Sasha are set to defend their tag titles at WM against Trish & LATEa.
:plzstop:

We already knew Fabulous Glow! would be eliminated first with the controversy surrounding both 'aomi and especially Carmella. Naomi got pulled over for driving the wrong way down a one way street. The cops smelled alcohol in their rental and Jimmy was arrested for disorderly conduct. Sexy, erractic, drunk self. And Carmella is banging Corey Graves and his wife spilled all the tea. Kinda like how LATEa was banging Edge as soon as sis woke up from knee surgery while he was still married and while she was with Matt Hardy. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 20, 2019, 06:07:26 AM
I was quite surprised by Dykeville & Stratusfaction 2.0, but the rumor is UGley & Sasha are set to defend their tag titles at WM against Trish & LATEa.

We already knew Fabulous Glow! would be eliminated first with the controversy surrounding both 'aomi and especially Carmella. Naomi got pulled over for driving the wrong way down a one way street. The cops smelled alcohol in their rental and Jimmy was arrested for disorderly conduct. Sexy, erractic, drunk self. And Carmella is banging Corey Graves and his wife spilled all the tea. Kinda like how LATEa was banging Edge as soon as sis woke up from knee surgery while he was still married and while she was with Matt Hardy. :dead:
Wait??? Naomi was pulled over??? I had no idea. Usos won the tag titles though. I heard about the Carmella situation. Corey Graves is a dick though. He HATES all four members of the four horsewomen of WWE and always has his head up Lousey?s ass. I thought Ruby Riott was going to win. A part of me wanted her to win. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 20, 2019, 07:19:20 AM

Wait??? Naomi was pulled over??? I had no idea. Usos won the tag titles though. I heard about the Carmella situation. Corey Graves is a dick though. He HATES all four members of the four horsewomen of WWE and always has his head up Lousey?s ass. I thought Ruby Riott was going to win. A part of me wanted her to win. smh
Gorl yes!!!!!  :dead:

Sis was pulled over and Jon was drunk and belligerent trying to fight the cop and almost got tased.

Originally it was supposed to be Anorexa vs Lousey as the main event this past Monday, but they felt like it was gonna be a squash match and wouldn?t be as entertaining as Lousey vs Nancy Downs from The Craft. :kii:

M-Rocka

FYI, Hideo Itami and Tye Dillinger have both been released from WWE. Such a shame how they underutilize their talent. I felt as though they should?ve waited a little longer to bring Ricochet, Aleister Black, Johnny Gargantuan, and Tommaso Ciampa up to the main roster. It?s way too soon, especially with the talent who have yet to be used for anything. They?ll be buried just like Sanity, Nikki Cross, Bobby Roode, and AOP.

They want to groom Lacey Evans as the female Roman Reigns. I can?t.
:udontlookok:

charlie.

bitch wait
:everythingok: fjksfl;

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on February 23, 2019, 12:07:42 PM

bitch wait
:everythingok: fjksfl;
Following in her idols footsteps. Messing with a married man lolz