Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 11, 2019, 07:12:00 PM
Here's the tweet that Kofi sent this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/truekofi/status/1105170443030401024?s=21
He's going to be bigger once he separates himself from New Day, gorl did you hear how the crowd erupted in Kofi chants during the WWE title match??

:flamebroiled:

M-Rocka

Quote from: pCj on March 11, 2019, 07:30:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 11, 2019, 05:20:48 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 11, 2019, 05:14:20 PM
Quote from: chula. on March 09, 2019, 07:04:21 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 09, 2019, 05:43:12 PM
So I'm slowly getting back into WWE and I'm really finding it hard to get back into the women's division.

Theyre all so corny to me :dead:. I can get behind a few of Em though

and these theme songs...why do they all suck

oh hey queen
who are your favs on the women's side  :ohwow:
of today: Sasha, Alexa, Naomi, Charlotte (although she seems to be overpushed), Becky, Ember Moon, Bianca Belair, Asuka

Of all time: Trish, Jacqueline, Lita, old mickie, Jazz, Torrie, Victoria, Melina (my #2).

Cannot stand Bayley for some reason. She irks the shit out of me

Who do you guys use? :justabit:
I knew I used you. You have great taste in female wrestlers!
:flamebroiled:

sis, WAIT @ this list!
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
Gorl I fucking hate you!!!
:dead: :dead: :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 11, 2019, 07:09:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 11, 2019, 03:08:11 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 10, 2019, 10:57:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 10, 2019, 09:16:58 PM
Quote from: pCj on March 10, 2019, 09:09:57 PM
b

They need to get rid of this PPV. Nothing big ever comes from the PPV before Wrestlemania as the matches have already been set since Rumble.  Trandy ain't winning, DykeVille will interfere, Naomi will even the odds and the Smackdown title will be a Fatal Fourway at Mania.
This PPV is predictable as usual. We already knew Shane would turn on Miz tonight, so expected. I'm bored with this show already.
Mandy slapped Sonya too. Like I said Lousey interferes and Becky won by DQ. Daniel Bryan won because of Rowan. Vince is a racist piece of shit for what he did to Kofi. That was fucked up and I wasn't clapping for that racist bullshit AT ALL. Lied to that man saying that he was going to be in the WWE championship match for it to be a fucking 2 on 1 handicap match against The Bar. So fucked up. smh

!!!!!!!

It's time for Vince to retire, he is just so detached from the product it's pathetic. Fox Sports said they want to get rid of the 3 person commentator table and be reduced back down to 2 and try to break away from the PC (politically correct) cultural environment whatever the fuck that means. Turns out Lousey is still in kayfabe, they are just doing the storyline that she breaks kayfabe which is pretty fucking stupid because she can't act. And where the hell is Naomi at?
Rumor has it that the SD live Women's Championship match is supposedly going to be either a triple threat involving Asuka, Sonya, and Mandy or a fatal four way with Asuka, Naomi, Sonya, and Mandy. Did you see Kofi's tweet? I'm going to find it and post it. He's pissed. That Becky vs Char match had the potential to be very good but they just had to end it in DQ with Lousey coming in and attacking Becky. That was stupid as fuck.
The way Lousey stood there unsure of herself after she attacked Becky. God I cannot stand this cry baby bitch!!

Yeah I need to see Nao' do something, I would love a heel Naomi vs Asuka. That would fucking lash!

M-Rocka

pCj

The New Day have been over for years, sell tons of merch and resurrected the tag team division. With Kofi being hot and the women main-eventing, see I can see them giving Kofi his Wrestlemania moment.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: pCj on March 11, 2019, 09:34:53 PM
The New Day have been over for years, sell tons of merch and resurrected the tag team division. With Kofi being hot and the women main-eventing, see I can see them giving Kofi his Wrestlemania moment.
We shall find out tomorrow on SD Live because Vince is going to address Kofi.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Well, Kofi is going to Mania to face Daniel Bryan's bitch ass. Usos get tons of respect from menfor what they did last night. Charlotte broke Trish's record last night. She became the SD Women's Champion. So now there's two titles in this main event I'm wondering how is this going to play out. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kaeli.

Are they tryna set up some shitty four horsewomen champion reunion or sum mfmdnkd

M-Rocka

WTF!!!!?!????!

So I read that with Charlotte winning the title (for the 90th time) that they're going to make the triple threat match at WM a unification title match for both titles because there's so many women on the roster now and they want to focus on the tag team titles for it to have longevity.

Apparently they want to break New Day up and have Woods & Big E turn on Kofi, but I know since they're one of the biggest draws in merchandise, they threatened to quit if they ever broke up. I say turn them all heel.

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 27, 2019, 05:09:24 PM
Are they tryna set up some shitty four horsewomen champion reunion or sum mfmdnkd
I am not sure. I think this is going to set up the faux horsewomen vs four horsewomen of WWE match
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2019, 07:51:43 PM
WTF!!!!?!????!

So I read that with Charlotte winning the title (for the 90th time) that they're going to make the triple threat match at WM a unification title match for both titles because there's so many women on the roster now and they want to focus on the tag team titles for it to have longevity.

Apparently they want to break New Day up and have Woods & Big E turn on Kofi, but I know since they're one of the biggest draws in merchandise, they threatened to quit if they ever broke up. I say turn them all heel.
Wait.... WTF??? This has Vince's simple ass written all over it. He needs to go the fuck away and let Paul take over because look at NXT, NXT UK, and 205Live. He's done very well with those. NXT is supposed to become its own brand too.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 27, 2019, 09:48:59 PM
WTF!!!!?!????!

Wait.... WTF??? This has Vince's simple ass written all over it. He needs to go the fuck away and let Paul take over because look at NXT, NXT UK, and 205Live. He's done very well with those. NXT is supposed to become its own brand too.
!!!!!

If that's the case, then they need to unify the Raw & SD tag team titles, get rid of that stupid red Universal belt, and bring back the hardcore title. Vince is so lost and you can tell he doesn't listen to the fans or give 2 shits what we think. He's messing things up.

Yeah, I'm ready for Paul to take over. William Regal is a freaking genius and has done a phenomenal job managing NXT. I heard that they're possibly doing an NXT India and someone pitched the idea of NXT Africa as well. Don't know how true it is, but yeah NXT >> SD Live >> Monday Night Yawn

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 28, 2019, 05:29:16 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 27, 2019, 09:48:59 PM
WTF!!!!?!????!

!!!!!

If that's the case, then they need to unify the Raw & SD tag team titles, get rid of that stupid red Universal belt, and bring back the hardcore title. Vince is so lost and you can tell he doesn't listen to the fans or give 2 shits what we think. He's messing things up.

Yeah, I'm ready for Paul to take over. William Regal is a freaking genius and has done a phenomenal job managing NXT. I heard that they're possibly doing an NXT India and someone pitched the idea of NXT Africa as well. Don't know how true it is, but yeah NXT >> SD Live >> Monday Night Yawn
I can't wait for NXT: Takeover New York. I might try and see if there's still tickets left because I really want to see the Pete Dunne vs WALTER match. That match has tons of potential written all over it. I'm also looking forward to the tag match with War Raiders vs Ricochet and Black. I have a feeling that Shayna is going to lose the title and somehow get involved in that triple threat match.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"