Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

And Becky is going to RAW now since she retained the RAW Women's title. 
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 19, 2019, 01:45:08 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 18, 2019, 05:48:56 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 17, 2019, 10:10:32 PM
Now that Anorexa is not medically cleared yet again to wrestle again, who's gonna take her place in the MITB match? Gorls wtf is going on??!! Could Sasha be making her return? Could Nikki Cross finally get a chance to shine?

and what's up with the Sushi Kabuki name given to Chun Li & Lucy Lui?
Sasha isn't coming back. She's doing what Neville did. Sitting out until her contract is up. Luke Harper asked for his release too. Nikki Cross is replacing Anorexa. And Asuka and Kairi Sane chose that name for themselves. They pitched the idea to Triple H who loved it. They've known each other for years too.  Oh y'all know Seth Rollins is fucking Becky Lynch.

He'll be known as The Man Slayer now, I hear she's going to be on the cover of WWE 2k20
Yeah, I heard that too. I also heard that there will be alternate covers with her and Charlotte Flair. I've been pretty spot on with a lot of the shit going on lately too. Oh, Mick Foley is going to be on RAW tonight introducing a new title. I have a feeling the hardcore title might be coming back or it could be the Women's Intercontinental title that has been in the works.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

We need to discuss that fucked up ending to the Men's MITB ladder match. 😒 I'm pissed. Vince is a fucking dummy. Ali almost had it. I'm sooooooo pissed. That could've lead to an epic match between Ali and Kofi.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

I'M STILL FUCKING FUMING!!!!!!!

omg can Vince just retire already???!!!

I'm glad Becky is a Raw gorl now, tired of seeing the repetitious Becky vs Char' matches. I'm pissed that Barely won, but at the same time at least its someone different. Hopefully Ember will get a shot soon. When is Shayna's mainly ass making her main roster debut?

Lets throw the whole PPV away, I'm tired of Shane too.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 20, 2019, 02:28:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 19, 2019, 01:45:08 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 18, 2019, 05:48:56 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 17, 2019, 10:10:32 PM
Now that Anorexa is not medically cleared yet again to wrestle again, who's gonna take her place in the MITB match? Gorls wtf is going on??!! Could Sasha be making her return? Could Nikki Cross finally get a chance to shine?

and what's up with the Sushi Kabuki name given to Chun Li & Lucy Lui?
Sasha isn't coming back. She's doing what Neville did. Sitting out until her contract is up. Luke Harper asked for his release too. Nikki Cross is replacing Anorexa. And Asuka and Kairi Sane chose that name for themselves. They pitched the idea to Triple H who loved it. They've known each other for years too.  Oh y'all know Seth Rollins is fucking Becky Lynch.

He'll be known as The Man Slayer now, I hear she's going to be on the cover of WWE 2k20
Yeah, I heard that too. I also heard that there will be alternate covers with her and Charlotte Flair. I've been pretty spot on with a lot of the shit going on lately too. Oh, Mick Foley is going to be on RAW tonight introducing a new title. I have a feeling the hardcore title might be coming back or it could be the Women's Intercontinental title that has been in the works.

Wait!!!! Because these titles will book. Especially the hardcore title making its comeback after almost 20 years of being inactive. I just want them to steer away from this stupid PG era once and for all.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 20, 2019, 06:17:23 PM
I'M STILL FUCKING FUMING!!!!!!!

omg can Vince just retire already???!!!

I'm glad Becky is a Raw gorl now, tired of seeing the repetitious Becky vs Char' matches. I'm pissed that Barely won, but at the same time at least its someone different. Hopefully Ember will get a shot soon. When is Shayna's mainly ass making her main roster debut?

Lets throw the whole PPV away, I'm tired of Shane too.
Shayna is supposed to get her call up sometime next month. She's supposed to drop the NXT Women's title to Lo Shari at Takeover XXV next month.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Ch.... that title is a mess but it's interesting though because anyone can go after it. Men and Women superstars no matter what brand. RAW, SD Live, NXT, NXTUK, and 205Live.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

This whole era is a mess and just needs to be thrown away. I saw bits and pieces of Raw last night but got bored. All I remember was Becky, Annie Wilkes, and Anorexa vs Runway w/ Pinky & The Brain.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 21, 2019, 06:42:21 PM
This whole era is a mess and just needs to be thrown away. I saw bits and pieces of Raw last night but got bored. All I remember was Becky, Annie Wilkes, and Anorexa vs Runway w/ Pinky & The Brain.
Yeah it was stupid. Rumor has it that Becky is going to drop the RAW title to that Lacey Evans girl.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Oh Dean Ambrose is back to his Jon Moxley character and he's with AEW and Jericho is as well. AEW is taking everyone. Rumor has it that Sasha is sitting out the remainder of her contract and going to AEW. Barley is working the remainder of her contract and is rumored to go to AEW as well. Char and Becks is signed to multi-year deals that they both signed at the same time when Beck turned heel. Another rumor is that Rusev and Lana are leaving as well so is Shinske Nackumura because all three are tired of the way Vince is handling them.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Brock Lesnar is going to announce which championship he wants to go for tonight on RAW. Rumor has it that he's going to go after Seth for the Universal title and quite possibly go after Kofi too. Vince doesn't like the following wrestlers and they have mad beef with him because of his favoritism towards Brock Lesnar:  Seth, Roman, Charlotte, Becky, Barely, Sasha, The New Day, The Usos, KO, and many others. The entire roster past and present hates Brock because of the mess that he pulls too. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart