Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

como la whore

M-Rocka

como la whore

yeah. called it lol!

I'm just glad the comments are saying that the match was great and one of Trish's best. Hopefully someone uploads it soon.

como la whore

QuoteCHARLOTTE FLAIR VS. TRISH STRATUS

Flair won a long match with the figure eight.  Some early spots were sloppy, but Stratus tested herself and did a lot more than you'd think.  This was better than most women's matches on WWE PPV shows.  The crowd was quiet early but they got into it at the end.   Stratus took a big bump off the apron, did a great looking top rope Frankensteirner, did the Stratusfaction, Flair's figure eight and the chick kick.  She did some lucha spots early.  It was definitely a very good performance for her not having done a singles match in eight years.  Flair left the ring to let Stratus get the applause whne it was over.  The crowd chanted "Thank you Trish" after the match.  They got a "this is awesome" chant during the match.

not lucha vdwffsfsds
this experimental goddess

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on August 11, 2019, 09:30:40 PM
QuoteCHARLOTTE FLAIR VS. TRISH STRATUS

Flair won a long match with the figure eight.  Some early spots were sloppy, but Stratus tested herself and did a lot more than you'd think.  This was better than most women's matches on WWE PPV shows.  The crowd was quiet early but they got into it at the end.   Stratus took a big bump off the apron, did a great looking top rope Frankensteirner, did the Stratusfaction, Flair's figure eight and the chick kick.  She did some lucha spots early.  It was definitely a very good performance for her not having done a singles match in eight years.  Flair left the ring to let Stratus get the applause whne it was over.  The crowd chanted "Thank you Trish" after the match.  They got a "this is awesome" chant during the match.

not lucha vdwffsfsds
this experimental goddess

This was definitely one of Trish's best matches. Whew, Boobs had to be carried by a legend.  :ohwow:

como la whore

BITCH that hurricanrana off the ropes  :flamebroiled: and why does Charlotte face look so swollen  :plzstop: she really needs to lay off the surge

M-Rocka

como la whore

omg Trish looked so fucking good and this was AFTER the match  :plzstop: that knot on her head concerns me though. I hope she's okay.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on August 12, 2019, 05:42:35 AM

omg Trish looked so fucking good and this was AFTER the match  :plzstop: that knot on her head concerns me though. I hope she's okay.
Boobs broke character to give Queen her much deserved praise!  :stressed:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 12, 2019, 08:37:00 AM

oh wait now  :howfestive:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on August 12, 2019, 08:40:23 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 12, 2019, 08:37:00 AM

oh wait now  :howfestive:
This trailblazing bitch, when will LATEa?

M-Rocka

SASHA BANKS IS BACK AND SHE'S HEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:oof::oof: