Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on October 21, 2019, 02:36:18 PM

Bayley is a terrible actress  :plzstop: and in some instances you can forgive that.....like damn they suck but at least they look good while doing it. Bayley doesn't even have that  :plzstop:

she literally offers nothing
:thatssowendy:
n

She just overall sucks at any and everything. I cringed during her heel promo. It was horrible, not even convincing to say the least. At least Sasha is a natural heel. Barely can't even pull that off. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on October 21, 2019, 02:40:48 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2019, 08:19:24 AM
n I love her, but why is she always carrying that damn belt around? :dead:

CNXBZBZZBZBZZBSBSBSBSBS

she never wants us to FORGET that she won that title 250 years ago okay  :nowgorl:
Lmao it's like girl at least upgrade to the Raw or SD women's titles. I saw Melina's post on IG a few months ago of her holding the Raw women's belt and it looked good on her.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on October 21, 2019, 02:56:03 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 20, 2019, 08:16:52 AM

Hey gorls, sorry I've been on vacation the last 2 weeks. Have I missed anything worthwhile besides the draft? And Barely still ain't tf cute btw.  :dead: :dead:
Oh Barely went full heel nearly two weeks ago and now has the "can i speak to a manager" haircut. Alexa and Nikki are now on SD and Boobs got drafted to RAW. Braun got drafted to SD too. RAW and SD got a few people from NXT and 205 Live too. Oh Lio Rush is the new Crusierweight champion.  Drew Gulak is now on SD and got demolished by Braun.
Yeah I had to find that out while I was on vacation. I saw that Anorexa and Nikki were initial still on Raw until they were traded to SD at the last minute. I read that Boobs will be making another babyface turn shortly.

They're doing Braun so wrong. Hopefully he gets justice on SD. I was sad to see Finn Balor back in NXT but it's understandable, Vince is just horrible. Triple H & Steph need to take over WWE badly. Tired of Vince.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 21, 2019, 05:33:37 PM

Hey gorls, sorry I've been on vacation the last 2 weeks. Have I missed anything worthwhile besides the draft? And Barely still ain't tf cute btw.  :dead: :dead:
Oh Barely went full heel nearly two weeks ago and now has the "can i speak to a manager" haircut. Alexa and Nikki are now on SD and Boobs got drafted to RAW. Braun got drafted to SD too. RAW and SD got a few people from NXT and 205 Live too. Oh Lio Rush is the new Crusierweight champion.  Drew Gulak is now on SD and got demolished by Braun.
Yeah I had to find that out while I was on vacation. I saw that Anorexa and Nikki were initial still on Raw until they were traded to SD at the last minute. I read that Boobs will be making another babyface turn shortly.

They're doing Braun so wrong. Hopefully he gets justice on SD. I was sad to see Finn Balor back in NXT but it's understandable, Vince is just horrible. Triple H & Steph need to take over WWE badly. Tired of Vince.
Finn was the one who wanted to go back to NXT since it's a third brand now. It's no longer a developmental thing anymore.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on October 21, 2019, 09:52:40 PM

Finn was the one who wanted to go back to NXT since it's a third brand now. It's no longer a developmental thing anymore.
And speaking of Finn, did you watch his heel turn last night?

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Barely should take notes.

como la whore

M-Rocka

I wasn't expecting it, but he desperately needed that change. Sasha's heel turn still has me tf shook. Naomi is next dammit lol.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 25, 2019, 09:13:55 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on October 21, 2019, 09:52:40 PM

And speaking of Finn, did you watch his heel turn last night?

:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Barely should take notes.
Yes I wasn't expecting his heel turn. I was shook. Barely doesn't know what the fuck to do.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 25, 2019, 09:16:54 AM
I wasn't expecting it, but he desperately needed that change. Sasha's heel turn still has me tf shook. Naomi is next dammit lol.
I will be shook when Naomi goes back to being heel. I heard that her and the Usos are going to RAW.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

I want her repackaged badly. The way she's being handled right now is insulting.

Barely is just horrible. Watching her promos are still laughable to
say the least. Oof! Life's a bitch, then you die! Haircut! Edgy!

Sick of this uncute ass girl. :dead:

And Finn turning heel is just so sexy. I never liked Gargantuan and his old face wife.

M-Rocka

So both Sasha & Barely got new themes? And Anorexa is injured once again? Lousey is reported to be back before RR and scheduled to win so she can face Becky at WM.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 13, 2019, 12:34:59 PM
So both Sasha & Barely got new themes? And Anorexa is injured once again? Lousey is reported to be back before RR and scheduled to win so she can face Becky at WM.

I don't want YAWNda anywhere near Wrestlemania  :overit: tired of this bitch being handed everything.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on November 13, 2019, 12:41:52 PM

I don't want YAWNda anywhere near Wrestlemania  :overit: tired of this bitch being handed everything.
If I see her and Boobs in WM together, I'm going to scream.

I'm just now getting heavy into NXT now that it's live. Yeah I'm sticking to the yellow brand. Future hall of famer selves.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 13, 2019, 12:57:46 PM

I'm just now getting heavy into NXT now that it's live. Yeah I'm sticking to the yellow brand. Future hall of famer selves.

I've never really watched NXT like that. Is it good?

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on November 13, 2019, 01:04:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 13, 2019, 12:57:46 PM

I've never really watched NXT like that. Is it good?
WAY better than Raw & SD put together. I see why Triple H is in full control of that brand. Him and Vince are at odds because NXT is killing Raw & SD consistently. Their PPV's are always stellar, I can't wait for War Games.

Vince needs to hang it up.