Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

charlie.

also a source said she denied it so idk...

but what do y'all think?

charlie.

I feel like if it's true, good for her because the women deserve as much pay as the men.
I also feel like this should go to likes of Sasha, Asuka, Naomi, Ember, Mickie James, etc. or they should at least get raises.

They are better than half of the men on the roster if not equally as good.
:receipts:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 16, 2020, 01:52:34 PM
I feel like if it's true, good for her because the women deserve as much pay as the men.
I also feel like this should go to likes of Sasha, Asuka, Naomi, Ember, Mickie James, etc. or they should at least get raises.

I feel like Sasha should be up there too. Naomi needs to bring her ass back already. Tired of her commenting and liking posts on IG all day. Bitch get in the ring!!

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on January 16, 2020, 01:50:58 PM
also a source said she denied it so idk...

but what do y'all think?
She denied it herself on Twitter. She hasn't had a new contract in years. Becky, Boobs, Barely, and I think one other person contracts are going to be up within a few months. I know Rusev's contract is up and he hasn't signed anything. The Revival's contracts are up in April and they're not signing anything. I think they're going to sit the remainder of their contract out and go to AEW. Matt Hardy's contract is up next month.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 16, 2020, 01:54:23 PM

I feel like Sasha should be up there too. Naomi needs to bring her ass back already. Tired of her commenting and liking posts on IG all day. Bitch get in the ring!!
Naomi has been dealing with health issues and she had a close family member pass away as well.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 17, 2020, 12:22:52 AM

Naomi has been dealing with health issues and she had a close family member pass away as well.
I knew about the passing of a loved one, but never knew about her having health issues. :'(

M-Rocka

Did y'all see Willow Belair won that battle royal on NXT to become the #1 contender for Diarrhea's title? It was down to her and Lo Mein.

:ohwow:

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 17, 2020, 04:56:52 AM
Did y'all see Willow Belair won that battle royal on NXT to become the #1 contender for Diarrhea's title? It was down to her and Lo Mein.

Don't shade lo Shrai. I actually like her ever since she turned heel. Rhea is going to retain against Toni (fun fact: Rhea and Toni are actually best friends, they've known each other since they were 15/16 years old) and she's definitely going to retain against Bianca. Y'all know who Bianca is married too right?
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 17, 2020, 07:27:26 AM

Don't shade lo Shrai. I actually like her ever since she turned heel. Rhea is going to retain against Toni (fun fact: Rhea and Toni are actually best friends, they've known each other since they were 15/16 years old) and she's definitely going to retain against Bianca. Y'all know who Bianca is married too right?

I like Diarrhea. I like Toni Storm too, black girl booty self.

I had no idea they were besties.

Yeah, Willow is married to Montez Ford's fine ass.

:giveittomeddy:

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 17, 2020, 08:43:49 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on January 17, 2020, 07:27:26 AM

I like Diarrhea. I like Toni Storm too, black girl booty self.

I had no idea they were besties.

Yeah, Willow is married to Montez Ford's fine ass.

:giveittomeddy:
Yeah Rhea and Toni are actual friends. Yeah I love their love too. Antonio Dawkins shocked me... He's has a white wife and they're expecting a baby. I wasn't prepared for that at all. I totally saw him being with a black queen.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 17, 2020, 05:00:40 AM
not Lo Mein

dsjlkfjail;dijlf

I love Bianca though

kfsd;kjf;lk

gorl I be screaming at these names they be coming up with  :plzstop:

not too much on Io Shirai tho  :uhh: Queen is one of the best.

charlie.

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 17, 2020, 12:22:52 AM

That was awhile ago and she came back and said she was back to feeling better..

and what health issues? ffs