Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on January 27, 2020, 09:09:04 AM
not Stench and Breath Rollins  :plzstop: I hate this damn thread  :plzstop:

fdjklsfl;

so fucking rude.

I'm bout to close it.  :plzstop:

charlie.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 07:23:40 AM
Ok this is so stupid. So they're still going with the original plans for WM. Although Roman & Butch Cassidy were scheduled to win the RR last night, allegedly it's going to be Roman vs. The Fiend, Butch vs. Stench for the Raw Women's Title, oh and I can't forget about this "surprise match" Barely vs. Boobs for the SD Women's Title. :uhh:

if that's true,
:uhh: hopefully Sasha wins it off of Char.

:supluv: she did it before.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 27, 2020, 12:59:48 PM
Ok this is so stupid. So they're still going with the original plans for WM. Although Roman & Butch Cassidy were scheduled to win the RR last night, allegedly it's going to be Roman vs. The Fiend, Butch vs. Stench for the Raw Women's Title, oh and I can't forget about this "surprise match" Barely vs. Boobs for the SD Women's Title. :uhh:

if that's true,

They can move UGley over to Raw with Stench. Move Naomi back to SD since that's where Jimmy & Jey are Have Boobs & Banks battle it out for the title. Turn Naomi heel and realign her back with Freda Flinstone aka Tamina and reunite Team BAD again to wreck havoc on those bitches. :dead:

I wonder why they're keeping Anorexa in the tag team limelight. Jay, shed some light for us will you sis?

charlie.

:omgwatshappening: I'm sure Alexa and Nic will win the tag titles again. Prob in a feud with Fire & Desire.

I think they are just letting Kabuki Warriors have a long reign first.  :ATLcameo:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on January 27, 2020, 02:08:05 PM
and where the fuck is Iiconics?
:shannonsmissing:
I forgot about those bitches. :dead: :dead:

They can go back to NXT, they're presence on the main roster is virtually non existent.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 03:04:10 PM

They can go back to NXT, they're presence on the main roster is virtually non existent.
They're taking a break. No storylines for them
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 01:53:28 PM

if that's true,

They can move UGley over to Raw with Stench. Move Naomi back to SD since that's where Jimmy & Jey are Have Boobs & Banks battle it out for the title. Turn Naomi heel and realign her back with Freda Flinstone aka Tamina and reunite Team BAD again to wreck havoc on those bitches. :dead:

I wonder why they're keeping Anorexa in the tag team limelight. Jay, shed some light for us will you sis?
Naomi is moving to Smackdown. Alexa and Nikki wanted to be tag partners for something different for both of them and plus they clicked so they wanted to keep being a tag team. Barely is staying on Smackdown for the time being. I am not sure of they're going to do anymore drafts because NXT is basically a third brand itself now. It's no longer seen as a developmental system. The performance center is now going to be seen as the developmental set.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 27, 2020, 03:10:12 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 01:53:28 PM

if that's true,

Naomi is moving to Smackdown. Alexa and Nikki wanted to be tag partners for something different for both of them and plus they clicked so they wanted to keep being a tag team. Barely is staying on Smackdown for the time being. I am not sure of they're going to do anymore drafts because NXT is basically a third brand itself now. It's no longer seen as a developmental system. The performance center is now going to be seen as the developmental set.
Well damn. I like Anorexa as a face tho. She was getting super stale as a heel.

It would make sense for Naomi to move back to SD. Moving them all to Raw was a huge mistake anyway. They got lost in the shuffle.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 03:04:10 PM

!!!!!

sad that WWE basically made them jobbers.

Because they are one of the main ACTUAL tag teams in the Women's division.

tbh, they should be built up and PUSHED for a good tag titles reign if the WWE wants viewers to take the Tag Titles serious...

fk;skjfdl;f

I feel bad for the Iiconics
:stressed:

charlie.

and the Iiconics are entertaining to watch and great on mic (as heels)
cause they know how to be annoying and funny at the same time.  :receipts: