Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

this interview was during her return in 2003. it sucks it was so short lived. from what she said in the interview it seemed like she was willing to go for the title again. however....since they had her on smackdown and there was no tittle for the women there it never happened.

this is someone who DESERVES to be in the hall of fame. I hope she is inducted soon  :loose2when:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 24, 2020, 02:29:50 AM

this interview was during her return in 2003. it sucks it was so short lived. from what she said in the interview it seemed like she was willing to go for the title again. however....since they had her on smackdown and there was no tittle for the women there it never happened.

this is someone who DESERVES to be in the hall of fame. I hope she is inducted soon  :loose2when:
I read in the comments of the WWF Old School page that she kept getting offered and she kept on declining like wtf?? :dead:

como la whore

This was from the 2nd time she was released

QuoteYet again, Sable and the WWE have parted ways.

The original diva, whose real name is Rena Mero, was released by the company Tuesday with no official explanation. She had returned in March 2003 after a multi-year absence following her original departure over storylines she deemed too vulgar, signing a three-year deal.
Many speculated her release was due to the anti-WWE comments she made in an interview with FortWayne.com, where she claimed rampant sexism within the company. The idea is, like Roddy Piper before her, Mero was let go for speaking her mind in a way that Vince McMahon didn't agree with.

Another belief is she was fired because of boyfriend Brock Lesnar's incessant badmouthing of the WWE as he tries to make it in the NFL.

The real reason, however, is Mero's apparent request for a reduced traveling schedule -- she hoped to avoid house shows and appear just on television and pay-per-views. It was a similar request to one previously granted to Hulk Hogan, Goldberg and Kevin Nash, but one they weren't interested in applying to Sable.

In short, they didn't want to give in to diva-like demands from their most recognizable Diva.

I could understand if it was someone like Nidia making these kinds of demands  :disgusted: but they wouldn't bend a little bit for Sable? They really hate women.

Kaeli.

bbbdnbd

the gorls had moved on by then. She was kinda playing second fiddle to Trish and Torrie by the time she came back 

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 24, 2020, 01:37:16 PM
bbbdnbd

the gorls had moved on by then. She was kinda playing second fiddle to Trish and Torrie by the time she came back

true but she had made so much money for the company during her first run you would think they would have given queen what she wanted  :hmph:

probably something she should have negotiated on her contract before she returned again.

como la whore

I forgot about her interrupting Torrie's Playboy segment  :plzstop: petty self

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4l2lrc

all my men.....still comeeeee to see me
and all the women......well they still wanna be me

:sup:

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on February 24, 2020, 01:42:51 PM
bbbdnbd

true but she had made so much money for the company during her first run you would think they would have given queen what she wanted  :hmph:

probably something she should have negotiated on her contract before she returned again.
bbdbndndnxjdj

She honestly should've treaded lightly after they let her ass come back after those rape allegations

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 24, 2020, 01:50:10 PM
Quote from: chula. on February 24, 2020, 01:42:51 PM
bbbdnbd

bbdbndndnxjdj

She honestly should've treaded lightly after they let her ass come back after those rape allegations

she also probably thought she had a little extra PULL seeing as how Brock was her man. The way they quickly showed her the door again  :plzstop: :omgwatshappening:

como la whore

Quote from: chula. on February 24, 2020, 01:45:44 PM

Torrie's face when the Playboy was revealed during her entrance  :kii: :plzstop:

omg wow! didn't expect that!

girl  :nowgorl:

M-Rocka

ddddgssgsgsgs

No one cared for Torrie at that point. All eyes kinda went to Sable. Bombshell self. :dead:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 24, 2020, 02:53:50 PM

ddddgssgsgsgs

No one cared for Torrie at that point. All eyes kinda went to Sable. Bombshell self. :dead:

[youtube start=109][/youtube]

the way Sable would always call Whorrie fat  :plzstop: queen was ruthless  :roflmao:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 24, 2020, 03:06:12 PM

ddddgssgsgsgs

the way Sable would always call Whorrie fat  :plzstop: queen was ruthless  :roflmao:

:kii: :kii:

Torrie had some of the absolute worst in ring attire. :plzstop:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 24, 2020, 04:23:33 PM

ddddgssgsgsgs

vvvsdvsvsdvsd
pigtails! country bumpkin!

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 24, 2020, 04:43:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 24, 2020, 04:23:33 PM

ddddgssgsgsgs

vvvsdvsvsdvsd
pigtails! country bumpkin!
Her best mess was that lingerie get up she wore during Morticia Addams vs. Piggy James: