Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

charlie.

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 20, 2020, 03:25:00 PM
I'm glad WWE released all those people :unbothered:

as long as they didn't touch none of my queens & kings im good

:omf:

como la whore

VSDVSDDDDDDDDDDDDSDVSDV

it was mostly all dead weight anyway. Maria? She's always been useless. Good riddance.
:unbothered:

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on April 20, 2020, 05:24:00 PM

VSDVSDDDDDDDDDDDDSDVSDV

it was mostly all dead weight anyway. Maria? She's always been useless. Good riddance.
:unbothered:
flkd;sjkl;FJKL:DSJK:LFJDSKL:KFJL

wtf was she still employed for anyway

Kaeli.

apparently Bobby lashley makes more than most of the roster :omgwatshappening: 

probably because he was in MMA

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 20, 2020, 05:34:31 PM

Brock, Bobby, Randy, John Cena, and Shelton Benjamin makes the most. When Shelton and Bobby came back, Vince offered them Brock type of money which is why they're staying complacent. The fans want a match between Lashley and Lesnar but it'll never happen. smh
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 20, 2020, 02:46:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 18, 2020, 11:48:00 PM
Someone is going to die falling from the roof of the headquarters oh and this is a perfect way for Naomi to turn heel since Bratz Doll defeated her to be in the MITB match. Have Sasha & Naomi destroy UGley after she defeats MUTEmina for her title.
!!!!!! I said the same thing that someone is going to either die or get seriously injured. Wtf is Vince thinking??
!!!!! Omg I would be so fearful of my life having to fight for a damn briefcase only to be dangling from a tree branch in hopes of not losing my life. This out of touch ass senior citizen. :plzstop:

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 20, 2020, 06:18:51 PM
Someone is going to die falling from the roof of the headquarters oh and this is a perfect way for Naomi to turn heel since Bratz Doll defeated her to be in the MITB match. Have Sasha & Naomi destroy UGley after she defeats MUTEmina for her title.
!!!!!! I said the same thing that someone is going to either die or get seriously injured. Wtf is Vince thinking??
!!!!! Omg I would be so fearful of my life having to fight for a damn briefcase only to be dangling from a tree branch in hopes of not losing my life. This out of touch ass senior citizen. :plzstop:
!!!!!!  I mean dangling both briefcases from the roof of WWE's headquarters. Like what kind of fuckery is that? We already have a dangerous person in the Women's match in Shayna. Lawd. I can see this beast throwing someone off the roof. Like wtf.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 20, 2020, 06:25:37 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 20, 2020, 06:18:51 PM
!!!!!!  I mean dangling both briefcases from the roof of WWE's headquarters. Like what kind of fuckery is that? We already have a dangerous person in the Women's match in Shayna. Lawd. I can see this beast throwing someone off the roof. Like wtf.
!!!!! OMG I almost forgot that wild animal was in the match too, she's going to probably murder all 7 of the women participating. Whew, kinda glad Naomi lost to Bratz Doll. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

pCj

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 20, 2020, 06:18:19 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 20, 2020, 05:34:31 PM

Brock, Bobby, Randy, John Cena, and Shelton Benjamin makes the most.

:disgusted: