Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

I mean Lita and Robyn are around the same age but at least Robyn's face doesn't look like it's melting off of her

:disgusted:

pCj

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 22, 2020, 06:41:56 PM
You guys. Egg Foo Young's last appearance was on Monday.

Yeah, she's moving to Japan to be with her husband. Plus she wasn't fully utilized. Did y'all know that her, Asuka, and lo were a faction when they were in Japan? Vince didn't know how to utilize Kairi. The whole pirate gimmick was her for her entire career but WWE didn't know which direction to go with her. They should've kept her and Asuka as heels and kept the tag titles on them and built the tag division with them instead of Sasha and Barely. Pull the trigger and start the Sasha vs Barely feud already fuck. SS isn't going to be in Boston anymore anyway. Vince is dumb as fuck. Triple H already stated that Kairi will be staying with WWE and that once things clear up that she will be heading the NXT Japan division. That was the plan for her anyway before corona happened.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on July 24, 2020, 02:19:51 PM

Yeah, she's moving to Japan to be with her husband. Plus she wasn't fully utilized. Did y'all know that her, Asuka, and lo were a faction when they were in Japan? Vince didn't know how to utilize Kairi. The whole pirate gimmick was her for her entire career but WWE didn't know which direction to go with her. They should've kept her and Asuka as heels and kept the tag titles on them and built the tag division with them instead of Sasha and Barely. Pull the trigger and start the Sasha vs Barely feud already fuck. SS isn't going to be in Boston anymore anyway. Vince is dumb as fuck. Triple H already stated that Kairi will be staying with WWE and that once things clear up that she will be heading the NXT Japan division. That was the plan for her anyway before corona happened.
I definitely heard about her leaving to join the new NXT Japan so that's good that she'll still be with the company.

I'm ready for Sasha and Fugley to feud already, I just hope they keep Sasha heel. BARKley is just so cringeworthy on the mic and she's fucking ugly as well.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

:blush:
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 24, 2020, 04:24:40 PM

I definitely heard about her leaving to join the new NXT Japan so that's good that she'll still be with the company.

I'm ready for Sasha and Fugley to feud already, I just hope they keep Sasha heel. BARKley is just so cringeworthy on the mic and she's fucking ugly as well.
!!!!!! But I kinda want Sasha to be the face in this feud because the last go round during that epic ass Takeover match Sasha was the heel. I kind of want to see a face Sasha gain sympathy from the fans while the fans turn on Barely. BARKley is sending me through :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

and yeah Vince is trash.

doesn't know how to use Kairi,
doesn't know how to use Naomi,
doesn't know how to use Bianca...

smh.
such a waste of amazing athletes.
:disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on July 24, 2020, 04:55:35 PM
:blush:
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 24, 2020, 04:24:40 PM

!!!!!! But I kinda want Sasha to be the face in this feud because the last go round during that epic ass Takeover match Sasha was the heel. I kind of want to see a face Sasha gain sympathy from the fans while the fans turn on Barely. BARKley is sending me through :plzstop:
sssssssssssssssssssss

I'm sorry, I just can't stand looking at that thing. Everything about her makes my skin crawl, ug self.

If she were to be a face again, I hope she can do it extremely cocky. Kinda like Trish's final run as a full time wrestler back in 05-06. She was giving me female Rock vibes and I stanned even more.

Kaeli.

ddffs

yall ever notice that almost all of the black wrestlers Are into whites? Like sharmell and booker and Bianca and zaddy are the only two black couples I've seen :plzstop: 

M-Rocka

Well Naomi is married to a Samoan and Sasha is married to an Asian.

i wouldn't be surprised if Shelton, Apollo Crews, MVP, and Bobby Lashley were all banging white women. :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 25, 2020, 06:58:22 PM

i wouldn't be surprised if Shelton, Apollo Crews, MVP, and Bobby Lashley were all banging white women. :dead:
njlfdalkdj

Apollo is married or engaged to a (hideous) white girl

Shelton has a mixed daughter

idk about MVP and Bobby but i know Bobby and Kristal's iconic self had kids and were married at one point

MelMel

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 25, 2020, 07:01:53 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 25, 2020, 06:58:22 PM

njlfdalkdj

Apollo is married or engaged to a (hideous) white girl

Shelton has a mixed daughter

idk about MVP and Bobby but i know Bobby and Kristal's iconic self had kids and were married at one point
I knew about him and Kristal, I wished they worked it out. They were kinda IT in TNA back in the day.

Oh and did I mention Titus O'Neil? He probably got a Karen locked away somewhere too. :dead: