Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 15, 2021, 08:04:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2021, 11:32:59 PM
Quote from: chula. on March 14, 2021, 07:29:22 PM
https://twitter.com/trishstratuscom/status/1371232523288780804?s=20

princess is so cute  :stressed:
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Are they taking a road trip to see Lita at the homeless shelter?  :loose2when:

I think so  :stressed:
xxccvvccccxcx

This millionaire family, if she don't move Lita and her pooch in already. The kids are going to need a nanny after school.  :plzstop:

como la whore

They desperately need some real stars  :plzstop: Randy is good. He draws money. I think. I keep hoping for a Stone Cold/Rock type person to come along and it's just not happening  :overit:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 16, 2021, 09:49:20 AM
They desperately need some real stars  :plzstop: Randy is good. He draws money. I think. I keep hoping for a Stone Cold/Rock type person to come along and it's just not happening  :overit:
!!!!!!!

John Cena is pretty much done lol, CM Punk will never return. These stars just don't have that "it" factor

como la whore

they need to bring queen back  :plzstop:

the way she kept the fellas and nathan neidhart fuming  :feelinmyself:

M-Rocka

Queen celebrates the 21st anniversary of her WWE debut. This ageless, millionaire goddess.  :stressed:

M-Rocka

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 19, 2021, 10:01:13 AM

Queen celebrates the 21st anniversary of her WWE debut. This ageless, millionaire goddess.  :stressed:

I can't believe she went from this to winning the women's title just a few months later  :plzstop:
queen did a complete 180  :young:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 20, 2021, 09:59:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 19, 2021, 10:01:13 AM

I can't believe she went from this to winning the women's title just a few months later  :plzstop:
queen did a complete 180  :young:
Such a damn inspiration  :young:

M-Rocka

Not Sauna throwing subliminals at Dayton Royce.

ddddddddddd

Aren't both of their husbands in AEW? I don't see either of them lasting too much longer in WWE.

It's time for Naomi to go full fledge heel and beat the shit out of Sauna and join Hurt Business. End her WWE career so she can be with Rusev in AEW.

como la whore

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naomi needs to drop the glow shit and get a completely new gimmick. Show your depth a bit hun. Takes notes from QUEEN Stratus.

who honestly ever saw Trish turning heel? She was the top babyface for years. It was brilliant  :plzstop: and not only that, she was an amazing heel and amazing on the mic.

LEARN from ha!
:fuming:

como la whore

I also gotta add that it might be WWE keeping her stagnant. It is very possible they are keeping her in the glow mess. I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

But damn something's gotta give.

Naomi deserves BETTER  :stressed:

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 22, 2021, 03:38:48 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naomi needs to drop the glow shit and get a completely new gimmick. Show your depth a bit hun. Takes notes from QUEEN Stratus.

who honestly ever saw Trish turning heel? She was the top babyface for years. It was brilliant  :plzstop: and not only that, she was an amazing heel and amazing on the mic.

LEARN from ha!
:fuming:
!!!!!!

The way Trish went to Vince w/ Jericho & Christian at the last minute to ask to turn heel was genius. It was totally unexpected and no one saw it coming. That shock factor on everyone's faces. No wonder she's a Hall of Fame legend. Creative self.

It's been 5 years since Naomi's been heel and she was only a heel from 2015-2016, which was not really enough time for us to see her true potential.

I don't know why they paired Tamina up with Fattie. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

And Daddy Andrade asked and was granted his release. I'm so pissed.  :fuming: :fuming:

They should've kept king in NXT, I knew once he got promoted to the main roster, they would bury him. Look at Ricochet & Aleister Black, prime examples.

I wonder how Boobs is feeling. :stressed: