M-Rocka

Plastic.

gabby bitch move, I'm tryna see some

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Buy The Stars✨

whats weird about it ?? i love their relationship!! its not the typical black ghetto hood love we are used to seeing like ti and tiny  or monica with shannon and rocko. 

also the fact that dewayne wade loves his trans child and he is a black celeb is just everything to me as well 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2021, 02:05:02 PM
whats weird about it ?? i love their relationship!! its not the typical black ghetto hood love we are used to seeing like ti and tiny  or monica with shannon and rocko.

goinqr0rep]fomdsofs,d
;LDF

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

M-Rocka

also the fact that dewayne wade loves his trans child and he is a black celeb is just everything to me as well
ddddfdddhgff

Nick, what are you talking about? That's not even what I'm referring to.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 19, 2021, 02:11:54 PM

ddddfdddhgff

i know what youre referring to HUN .. im just using this thread to say i love their relationship thats all 

yall act like 99 percent of threads dont take a damn turn aljd sd

Young

You just be typing  :dead:

shante smith

me + grandpa ❤️ the OG clown.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2021, 02:23:56 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 19, 2021, 02:11:54 PM

ddddfdddhgff

i know what youre referring to HUN .. im just using this thread to say i love their relationship thats all 

yall act like 99 percent of threads dont take a damn turn aljd sd
fffdddddf

Ok my love.