RHOSLC Season 2 trailer

Started by Cowboy Nine, August 13, 2021, 12:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 09, 2021, 02:12:20 PM #45 Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 02:13:03 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: ophliyah on November 09, 2021, 12:09:31 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 09, 2021, 11:14:21 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 13, 2021, 03:40:52 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on September 13, 2021, 12:32:32 PM
meredith

listen here sweets

if you grown ass, blatantly faggot son wants to shade jen on national tv, jen has every right to respond

in addition to that:

FUCK your entitled, elitist, snobby, shit stain of a son

Not to much on brooks.

Cute self

u STAY on the wrong team

:omf:
I say the same about you. #TeamBrooks
:heyddy:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

FRANCE

This is when I resume watching. Havent watched since the 2nd episode. Been waiting on Jen Shah storyline. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Cowgirl

Not this elaborate story of Sharrieff going to the hospital with internal bleeding :dead: :dead: :dead:

FRANCE

This new episode is easily for me one of the best housewives episodes I've watched in yearrrs

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FRANCE on November 15, 2021, 05:57:48 PM
This new episode is easily for me one of the best housewives episodes I've watched in yearrrs
The MESS, especially when the gorls were spilling tea around the dinner table

:thatssowendy:

This was an episode

:oof:

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 15, 2021, 06:03:09 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on November 15, 2021, 05:57:48 PM
The MESS, especially when the gorls were spilling tea around the dinner table

:thatssowendy:

This was an episode

:oof:

I literally didnt want it to end. I was kinda cheesed when it was over lol. Amazing from start to finish.

duboisrene

I wish the season would have started with this episode. It was sooo good. The producers really did an amazing job. The right amount of suspense, drama and comedy. Then after all that had the nerve to reveal gossip of infidelity and stealing the last 5 mins. Pure magic! Lol

ophmani

the way queen shcam SLOWLY tipped out to keep the gors guessing >>>>>>

has whit lashed mary and her cult yet ?

:scrumptious:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Annie

November 16, 2021, 08:11:24 AM #55 Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 08:12:19 AM by annie
I don't know why they are still trying to push this narrative that someone from the group snitched. They were obviously tracking her phone and maybe even looking at traffic camera's to follow her to Beauty lab.

I think Bravo put subtitles that said she was driving her aunt's car? Which was strange to me.

The people Jen Shah worked with were already convicted and some got a plea deal. Even after these convictions Jen and Stuart continued their fraud. There is no way she wasn't aware that her business practices were illegal. The feds collect as much evidence as they can before an arrest; when they arrest you it means they have a good chance of winning the case. A group of people already took plea deals and could have snitched on her. She is a dummy for not turning herself in and giving information because now her delusional self is one of the last people to be convicted. She's looking at a 10 year sentence.

/.\

Annie

November 16, 2021, 08:13:40 AM #56 Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 08:13:57 AM by annie
Quote from: duboisrene on November 15, 2021, 07:24:50 PM
I wish the season would have started with this episode. It was sooo good. The producers really did an amazing job. The right amount of suspense, drama and comedy. Then after all that had the nerve to reveal gossip of infidelity and stealing the last 5 mins. Pure magic! Lol

I love how Jennie took all of her snacks and after 5 minutes of talking about how it's cruel to take her snacks..they all just decide to be like fuck it!

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on September 13, 2021, 12:58:48 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 07, 2021, 02:14:20 PM
How deluded and narcissistic could you be to become a reality tv star whilst running an organized crime ring  :plzstop:

!!!!!

Erika Jayne and Tom Girardi as well

Nothing to see here!!!
:acquit:

/.\

Annie

November 16, 2021, 08:20:28 AM #58 Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 08:22:30 AM by annie
Mary Cosby and her Omg how could you sleep at night? Conscience! Poor people

Girl you know you are calling yourself God. You are taking tithes and you scream at the church - I mean cult followers. People on YouTube have talked about how you force vulnerable people to give large amounts of money. You are just as bad.

She married her step grandfather not because her grandma wanted to be the next leader (she already had a husband back then and her grandmother didn't like her behavior, she was smoking weed and didn't want her at the church). It was pure greed. She took everything her grandmother owned (house, shops) and the rest of the family didn't get anything.

/.\

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Let me dig in to the latest episode.