Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I think he told Nicki that this was his girlfriend but she clearly states it was rape. And we have been talking about this case for a longer time...but I think last year this came to light when he failed to register. I think he will take a plea deal because the consequences for this are no joke; he could go to jail for years. She is speaking up because Kenneth and Nicki tried to intimidate her which is a new case. They try to track her down, offer money to retract her story. He has been convicted already so all the 'Why speak up now?' Comments don't make sense. And also this is about Nicki because she spread lies about this woman and tried to downplay it.

The victim doesn't deserve to be harassed or get death threats so yes protect this woman. Nicki can't make his dark past go away or change the narrative by offering money. It's not about taking Nicki down it's about her using her status, power and fanbase to get her own way while this woman is going through hell.

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

Annie

So basically if he registered and she shut up about it..the victim wouldn't have to go on tv to tell her story or file a complaint/lawsuit. They should have left her alone. And yes it was ironic for her to complain about people trying contact her family threats! Extortion! when she and her camp tried to reach out to a rape victim who wanted to be left alone.

/.\

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2021, 07:41:49 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 21, 2021, 07:40:17 PM
Move over Nicki
It's azealia's time

Shnsnsnsnsn

Y'all been saying it's her time since 212 came out
Concern yourself with Nicki's PR team and leave me alone
It's not my fault Nicki is going out like this

Summertime

September 21, 2021, 07:49:34 PM #95 Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 07:50:30 PM by Superstar Brandy
Quote from: bby ddy on September 21, 2021, 06:05:57 PM
She%u2019s not just saying something ddhffggh.

He was convicted for raping this woman.

Her charges are stemming from the constant harrassment she%u2019s been receiving from NICKI, Kenny and their goons%u2026 not to mention her Barb trolls. This woman just wanted to be left alone.

Nicki is/was an active participant in the mess, not just some chick talking shit on the sidelines in defense of her man.

One of their goons even threatened the victim on social media with a picture of a gun.  Her attorney grabbed the screen shot of that threat.

Ulysses

Cowgirl

Loni, Adrienne, Jeanie, and Garcelle better count their fucking days.

RAY7

Best move for Nicki is to claim she's also a victim and Kenneth is forcing her to do everything she's doing 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Planet Her on September 21, 2021, 08:01:57 PM

!!!

i was thinking the same thing.. she is gonna drag them for giving her a platform  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2021, 08:05:03 PM

!!!

i was thinking the same thing.. she is gonna drag them for giving her a platform  :plzstop:
!!

mxmddcndndnd

Unless they do a reverse dragging like they did my good sis Rachel Dolezal.
:plzstop:

Aalonso.

!!!

Which makes her look even worse

Dr Naomi Campbell

!!!

omg
They should be terrified!