Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 22, 2021, 05:52:32 AM
I hope this girl just the justice and closure she deserves and releases for incriminating evidence on them
no one sees es to be bullied or silenced just because the culprits are famous or famous by association.
Nicki should be lashed because of happened to her brother  :dead:
You're brother is a convicted pedophile and yet here you are not only marrying this bummy sex offender but also assisting him by trying to intimidate and buy this girls silence? :dead:
Yikes.

This isn't in response to anyone so I don't want any sermons thrown this way
:feelinmyself:

Are y'all dumb?  :uhh: Of course she's gonna defend her FAMILY

If some random ho accused your father or brother of raping someone, who are you gonna believe? The girl or your father/brother that you've known your entire life?  :dead:

Plastic.

she's a celebrity, ofc the headline is gonna mention her name

pretty sure nicki is being accused of harassing her too, another reason to put her name in the headline

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

andre 3000

September 22, 2021, 08:13:52 AM #154 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:15:11 AM by leon turtle
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 07:58:17 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 05:44:47 AM
Dorians just focusing on Nicki like all of you have been for pages

Glad to see the conversation MAYBE shifting more towards Kenneth and what he did to the victim now

"he raped ha! That's wat we shouldn't like!"

Yeah, let's talk about THAT instead of wondering how this will affect Nicki. Young is literally doing the same thing y'all are doing - just from a different angle.

!!!!!

I just looked at the IG caption of The Real's post, and it's honestly so late

QuoteIn an exclusive interview, Jennifer Hough opens up about the details surrounding her lawsuit against Nicki Minaj's husband, Kenneth Petty.

I'm pissing at "Nicki Minaj's husband" :kii: the gorls clearly don't give af about this girl and are doing this interview for ratings
of course it's a quick coin grab

"Exclusive! We got da juicy deetz y'all!"

I feel for the victim ... but those turning this into entertainment and ammo to shoot at Nicki ... all under the guise of "concern!" can kick rocks lol

andre 3000

September 22, 2021, 08:18:14 AM #155 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:20:41 AM by leon turtle
And I've def spoken on the monetization of black trauma in the past and why I don't think it's cute so let's be clear ... im not saying this exclusively for this case .

Especially when the mess is so blatant . Not "Nicki Minajs husband"

CHOKE

Quote from: bby ddy on September 21, 2021, 06:05:57 PM
She's not just saying something ddhffggh.

He was convicted for raping this woman.

Her charges are stemming from the constant harrassment she's been receiving from NICKI, Kenny and their goons... not to mention her Barb trolls. This woman just wanted to be left alone.

Nicki is/was an active participant in the mess, not just some chick talking shit on the sidelines in defense of her man.

Fro?

CHOKE

bboobohohivivigguugguvuugugigiggigiigigiggigiigjvjvjv

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 08:01:07 AM
I hope this girl just the justice and closure she deserves and releases for incriminating evidence on them
no one sees es to be bullied or silenced just because the culprits are famous or famous by association.
You're brother is a convicted pedophile and yet here you are not only marrying this bummy sex offender but also assisting him by trying to intimidate and buy this girls silence? :dead:
Yikes.

If some random ho accused your father or brother of raping someone, who are you gonna believe? The girl or your father/brother that you've known your entire life?  :dead:
the evidence, you dumb single brain cell gal.

andre 3000

Quote from: YTManzWhore on September 22, 2021, 08:20:01 AM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 21, 2021, 06:05:57 PM
She's not just saying something ddhffggh.

He was convicted for raping this woman.

Her charges are stemming from the constant harrassment she's been receiving from NICKI, Kenny and their goons... not to mention her Barb trolls. This woman just wanted to be left alone.

Nicki is/was an active participant in the mess, not just some chick talking shit on the sidelines in defense of her man.

Fro?

in that case you'd at least think that t he split of lashings would be 50/50

Some for the actual damn rapist and the rest for Nicki

Not 95% for Nicki and whatever times left to discuss her husband

What I said still stands , the girls don't give af .

Aalonso.

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 22, 2021, 08:33:45 AM
Yikes.

Talkin' about your money long and your foreign's sick
Why you ain't help your brother hide his cum from forensics?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 22, 2021, 08:37:26 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 22, 2021, 08:33:45 AM
Yikes.

Talkin' about your money long and your foreign's sick
Why you ain't help your brother hide his cum from forensics?
w'xkdkdkdkleleleekééleelelé'

Plastic.