Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

'ology

We can want justice for this black queen while we lash Nicki and her Husband wanting them to be held accountable, the two aren't mutually exclusive. We're a multi-faceted forum, and the ones holding the most bias are the barbs or barb affiliated.
:sobusyjetsetter:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 22, 2021, 08:01:07 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 22, 2021, 05:52:32 AM
I hope this girl just the justice and closure she deserves and releases for incriminating evidence on them
no one sees es to be bullied or silenced just because the culprits are famous or famous by association.
Nicki should be lashed because of happened to her brother  :dead:
You're brother is a convicted pedophile and yet here you are not only marrying this bummy sex offender but also assisting him by trying to intimidate and buy this girls silence? :dead:
Yikes.

This isn't in response to anyone so I don't want any sermons thrown this way
:feelinmyself:

Are y'all dumb?  :uhh: Of course she's gonna defend her FAMILY

If some random ho accused your father or brother of raping someone, who are you gonna believe? The girl or your father/brother that you've known your entire life?  :dead:

save your breath.  they just HATE nicki.  it coulda been nickis best friend from elementary second cousin on her mama side jeramaine and they would find a reason to hate her. 

CHOKE

Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 09:18:09 AM
The fact that some of y'all can't even admit that your biggest satisfaction in this mess is watching Nicki in the hot seat because you despise her ... not justice

Even when it's PAINFULLY obvious that's the case ....

Can you really blame a bitch for questioning how genuine the tea is? :usureuok: think about it

Kinda how you care so much bout Rachel

Girl shut up and let the girls tug a bit

crime mob

Quote from: YTManzWhore on September 22, 2021, 09:55:24 AM
The fact that some of y'all can't even admit that your biggest satisfaction in this mess is watching Nicki in the hot seat because you despise her ... not justice

Can you really blame a bitch for questioning how genuine the tea is? :usureuok: think about it

who the hell is Rachel

And I was mindin my bidness til the gorls tried me with some "wat happened tah protect black womuhs!" Mess

Don't get me started and u won't have to hear me on my damns soapbox in the mornin

I swear I just be mindin my business

Dr Naomi Campbell

September 22, 2021, 10:17:19 AM #187 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 10:18:54 AM by FxckDemCrackers
Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 09:54:56 AM
I hope this girl just the justice and closure she deserves and releases for incriminating evidence on them
no one sees es to be bullied or silenced just because the culprits are famous or famous by association.
You're brother is a convicted pedophile and yet here you are not only marrying this bummy sex offender but also assisting him by trying to intimidate and buy this girls silence? :dead:
Yikes.

If some random ho accused your father or brother of raping someone, who are you gonna believe? The girl or your father/brother that you've known your entire life?  :dead:

save your breath.  they just HATE nicki.  it coulda been nickis best friend from elementary second cousin on her mama side jeramaine and they would find a reason to hate her.
perhaps you should've saved your own musty breath when typing out this dumb ass post. :uhh:
it wasn't "nickis best friend from elementary second cousin on her mama side jeramaine!!!" it was her BROTHER :uhh: and no it wasn't some random hoe launching accuations either, it was his damn stepdaugther  :uhh: :dead:

like what's not the fuck clicking for you?
There was a mountain of evidence against him, are you going to be dense and blind and STILL stick by your pedophile brother who ruined this girls life,  like all those dumb bird brain mothers who side with their husband or baby daddy and blame the daughter when she gets sexually assualted?
At first I thought it must be an american thing, but after you capping for Bill Cosby getting released I'm sure it's just classic Nick being his ol' regular dumb self.
Congrats! here's your daily dumbest post of the day badge, wear it with pride.

yummy

JCJ 🪐

JCJ 🪐

CHOKE

Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 10:09:22 AM
Quote from: YTManzWhore on September 22, 2021, 09:55:24 AM

who the hell is Rachel

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 22, 2021, 10:17:19 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 09:54:56 AM
Yikes.

perhaps you should've saved your own musty breath when typing out this dumb ass post. :uhh:
it wasn't "nickis best friend from elementary second cousin on her mama side jeramaine!!!" it was her BROTHER :uhh: and no it wasn't some random hoe launching accuations either, it was his damn stepdaugther  :uhh: :dead:

like what's not the fuck clicking for you?
There was a mountain of evidence against him, are you going to be dense and blind and STILL stick by your pedophile brother who ruined this girls life,  like all those dumb bird brain mothers who side with their husband or baby daddy and blame the daughter when she gets sexually assualted?
At first I thought it must be an american thing, but after you capping for Bill Cosby getting released I'm sure it's just classic Nick being his ol' regular dumb self.
Congrats! here's your daily dumbest post of the day badge, wear it with pride.

daily dumbest post GORL .. gone somewhere  :plzstop:

youre tryin to hard sis.