#4 on iTunes, Happy Birthday Full Moon! (Brandy shares “New Moon” teaser)

Started by Afrodisiac15, March 05, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Yea whenever she starts performing again is when i was expecting these new vocals and such. I can wait

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on April 16, 2022, 10:18:29 PM
Yea whenever she starts performing again is when i was expecting these new vocals and such. I can wait
Not filming a whole promo video for new vocals when she starts performing again
:omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

April 17, 2022, 08:53:50 AM #352 Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 09:00:33 AM by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean
Personally i thought she was just acknowledging the anniversary and that more would come later this year but i can see how that's kinda annoying. Queens is done and her movie is done so maybe it's music time now that she has time

Ma Lo

I hope she's been working on this in silence and it's almost ready it's perfect timing with her being on a high  after the Mariah thing. 

whatever

I wish she do some spot dates at least...she haven't did that in years....

Harlem

Yeah honestly a Full Moon concert was really all we needed, we ain't need the extra shit  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Harlem on April 17, 2022, 11:51:22 AM
Yeah honestly a Full Moon concert was really all we needed, we ain't need the extra shit  :plzstop:

Speak for yourself ... I want it all

Rxxf

Brandy doesn't have to work or do spot dates.
Sis is coined UPt.
BRANDY

Sovereign.

Has she finished filming? 

i just honestly want a "Full Moon" special with all new arrangements, vocals and BG singers. The music heads are going up.