Nicki Minaj gives her stans 24 hour "Green light" to drag Cardi n Meg on Twitter

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, August 15, 2022, 05:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 16, 2022, 02:48:13 PM
Quote from: i'm that oph on August 16, 2022, 08:55:17 AMcardi became popular on ig for being hilarious before she ever stepped foot on a l&hh set

Mehhhhh

Love and hip hop is what catapulted her to stardom. way to soon I might add . That's why she is where she is now in her rap career tbh   

nah

her ig presence is the REASON she was enlisted for love & hip hop. everybody knew who cardi b was
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Scott.

Quote from: JCJ HAS A PROBLEM on August 16, 2022, 02:22:58 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on August 16, 2022, 01:33:23 PMSFG literally has the most sales and the most steams. Radio really should not account for anymore than 10% of position, makes no sense

This post makes no sense

Nothing it posts ever does

Cowgirl

You cannot reach out to a radio station to request a song for it to be played. This chart is supposed to represent the public's consumption of songs. If the public does not control radio spins, why does it hold such weight on this chart? Does this make sense?

shante smith

whats crazy is that a lot of us find enjoyment in things like RHOA where women are literally like 50+ acting a complete fool
throwing shade, being catty and petty, reading each other, putting out "receipts"...

sfsfssffsfs

it just shows that the issue really isn't "behavior vs. age". otherwise we wouldn't tune in or find entertainment in these things. shows like RHOA would be a flop from the beginning if we truly found those things disgusting.

it's all about the person involved and our personal biases against them.
and as a result, the lack of ability to look at things objectively.

i just wish people would either admit it or just open their minds to that possibility. cuz it's super obvious.

Cowgirl

This weird obsession with "youth, wow, looks half her age!" but have an issue when a woman select women act younger/have a younger presence? :dead:

shante smith

Quote from: Corp. on August 17, 2022, 10:35:45 AMLike I said, she's 40
that wasnt for u specifically so u can keep it moving

i saw what u said. dont worry

Cowgirl

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 10:31:29 AMwhats crazy is that a lot of us find enjoyment in things like RHOA where women are literally like 50+ acting a complete fool
throwing shade, being catty and petty, reading each other, putting out "receipts"...

sfsfssffsfs

it just shows that the issue really isn't "behavior vs. age". otherwise we wouldn't tune in or find entertainment in these things. shows like RHOA would be a flop from the beginning if we truly found those things disgusting.

i just wish people would either admit it or just open their minds to that possibility. cuz it's super obvious.

Eh,  Nicki herself was very ageist when she came out. I think a lot of "she's 40" has to do with that, only magnified by the childish behavior. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 17, 2022, 11:01:02 AM
Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 10:31:29 AMwhats crazy is that a lot of us find enjoyment in things like RHOA where women are literally like 50+ acting a complete fool

sfsfssffsfs

Eh,  Nicki herself was very ageist when she came out. I think a lot of "she's 40" has to do with that, only magnified by the childish behavior. 
I wouldn't say she was ageist. Calling someone "washed-up" or a "has-been" is not an automatic equivalent to calling them old, especially when they praised others from that era. Nicki simply called out people who made wack music and were ungracefully past their prime.

shante smith

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 17, 2022, 11:01:02 AM

sfsfssffsfs

she def made comments of her own as well

but i dont think a lot of people's reasoning behind what they're saying on nicki and her behavior...wagging their finger at her... is because of her previous "ageism" though

sffsfssf and if it is they aren't expressing that.

i just think these people dont like nicki but will have a personal fav on a show like RHOA who is older and just as messy or messier.

the bias and "selective morality" is very obvious. the fact that some people don't realize it is very interesting. and im not being shady or anything by saying that - it's legit interesting to me.