Nicki Minaj gives her stans 24 hour "Green light" to drag Cardi n Meg on Twitter

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, August 15, 2022, 05:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

It's the entertainment industry. 40yo celebrities interact with fans daily and do/say immature things constantly; that's all a part of the industry. Now if someone does this and let's say they're an accountant or a lawyer, of course they're too "old," that's a completely different setting.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Scott.

Oh shut up. If somebody else was doing the shit she does at her age, they'd be criticized. I've seen y'all do it

Drogon

Quote from: BAPHOMET. on August 15, 2022, 09:02:40 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 15, 2022, 09:00:56 PM
Quote from: JCJ HAS A PROBLEM on August 15, 2022, 06:20:50 PM
Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 15, 2022, 05:57:45 PMIt's so adorable when cardi throws her shade

It's a kii!

But Nicki being an immature bitch ... oh no we cannot have that

So sick of that thing being coddled.

It's clear she wanted MESS with that "vacation!" Tweet y'all were laughing at last night .

So finish ha.

c

Bgghgvvhhhh

All she said was that she's on vacay with her bbys & husband.

What's wrong with that? :dead:  :uhh:

:stressed:  i think i know......

:plzstop:

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on August 15, 2022, 09:04:53 PMAnd Nicki is only really straightforward when it comes to Cardi B. She's more subtle when it's dealing with Megan imo.

She know Meg ain't Cardi and a beef with her could be a wrong step. If Meg give a Ungrateful/Not Nice diss mess its OVA

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 17, 2022, 11:04:29 AM
Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 17, 2022, 11:01:02 AM
Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 10:31:29 AMwhats crazy is that a lot of us find enjoyment in things like RHOA where women are literally like 50+ acting a complete fool
throwing shade, being catty and petty, reading each other, putting out "receipts"...

sfsfssffsfs

it just shows that the issue really isn't "behavior vs. age". otherwise we wouldn't tune in or find entertainment in these things. shows like RHOA would be a flop from the beginning if we truly found those things disgusting.

it's all about the person involved and our personal biases against them.
and as a result, the lack of ability to look at things objectively.

i just wish people would either admit it or just open their minds to that possibility. cuz it's super obvious.

Eh,  Nicki herself was very ageist when she came out. I think a lot of "she's 40" has to do with that, only magnified by the childish behavior. 
I wouldn't say she was ageist. Calling someone "washed-up" or a "has-been" is not an automatic equivalent to calling them old, especially when they praised others from that era. Nicki simply called out people who made wack music and were ungracefully past their prime.

The irony  :omf:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Scott. on August 17, 2022, 11:30:21 AMOh shut up. If somebody else was doing the shit she does at her age, they'd be criticized. I've seen y'all do it

They're the Trumps of the stan world.

shante smith

a lot of nicki's comments towards shim definitely had "ageist" undertones to them
she may not have explicitly said "u old bitch" but she really didn't have to.

but it's funny that a lot of people didn't see an issue with shim's age at the time
she and nicki have the exact same age gap that nicki/cardi have.

shim was doing whole mixtapes and flaunting her paypal certificates that she got for doing it
she was clearly engaging and beefing with someone 10 years her junior, including linking up with that keys girl who was also much younger than her

people seemed to think it was funny. i saw very little mention of her age.

Kalifornia.

Nicki is a shitty bitch and it's no surprise why she gets the negativity she does.

shante smith

only difference really is that nicki is actually still very successful, charting
and getting plaques from outlets other than paypal.

and i understand why some people aren't happy about that.
i get it.

Scott.

Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 01:04:01 PMa lot of nicki's comments towards shim definitely had "ageist" undertones to them

but it's funny that a lot of people didn't see an issue with shim's age at the time

shim was doing whole mixtapes and flaunting her paypal certificates that she got for doing it
she was clearly engaging and beefing with someone 10 years her junior, including linking up with that keys girl who was also much younger than her

This is not true. Many people said Kim was too old for the shit she was doing then

Cowgirl

Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 01:05:05 PMonly difference really is that nicki is actually still very successful, charting
and getting plaques from outlets other than paypal.

and i understand why some people aren't happy about that.
i get it.

shante smith

Quote from: Scott. on August 17, 2022, 01:09:08 PM
Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 01:04:01 PMa lot of nicki's comments towards shim definitely had "ageist" undertones to them

This is not true. Many people said Kim was too old for the shit she was doing then
i agree a lot of people were saying "shes fucking with her legacy" etc

which is why i did not say EVERYONE was rooting for shim and her antics

but a lot of the gorls took enjoyment in her mess. a lot of them saw no issues regardless of her age.