Nicki Minaj gives her stans 24 hour "Green light" to drag Cardi n Meg on Twitter

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, August 15, 2022, 05:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 01:04:01 PMa lot of nicki's comments towards shim definitely had "ageist" undertones to them
she may not have explicitly said "u old bitch" but she really didn't have to.

but it's funny that a lot of people didn't see an issue with shim's age at the time
she and nicki have the exact same age gap that nicki/cardi have.

shim was doing whole mixtapes and flaunting her paypal certificates that she got for doing it
she was clearly engaging and beefing with someone 10 years her junior, including linking up with that keys girl who was also much younger than her

people seemed to think it was funny. i saw very little mention of her age.

Whats missing is Kim not giving "you old bitches" "back in the OJay days!" when she was Cardi's age. No karma to come around full circle. She's def getting her face rubbed in her own shit

RAY7

Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 01:04:01 PMa lot of nicki's comments towards shim definitely had "ageist" undertones to them

but it's funny that a lot of people didn't see an issue with shim's age at the time

shim was doing whole mixtapes and flaunting her paypal certificates that she got for doing it
she was clearly engaging and beefing with someone 10 years her junior, including linking up with that keys girl who was also much younger than her

perfect point
Where was the "she's 40!" To Kim when she was doing whole mixtapes dissing Nicki? Or even when she was beefing with Remy?
Mind you ppl been calling Nicki 40 since she was like 35 and she's still only 39 technically  :dead:

shante smith

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 17, 2022, 01:13:45 PM

Whats missing is Kim not giving "you old bitches" "back in the OJay days!" when she was Cardi's age. No karma to come around full circle.
"karma" is something worth considering yes...the idea of what goes around comes around
i get that.

but people are not basing their jabs at nicki on her previous comments. maybe you are clearly which is understandable but for the most part, i dont see people using that as their reasoning.

Aalumeci.

Cowgirl

Whats missing is Kim not giving "you old bitches" "back in the OJay days!" when she was Cardi's age. No karma to come around full circle.
Nicki's thing was not to just randomly drag old rappers, let's not

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 01:15:12 PM

"karma" is something worth considering yes...the idea of what goes around comes around
i get that.

but people are not basing their jabs at nicki on her previous comments. maybe you are clearly which is understandable but for the most part, i dont see people using that as their reasoning.

Sometimes karma gets you how it gets you. The vessel isn't always aware of what they're delivering, but the message gets to you.

Cowgirl

Give me a break. If you're rap beefing with someone, you're going to say anything about them that's negative. Did we see Nicki just drag Queen Latifah and Salt N Pepa simply because they were old? :uhh:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 17, 2022, 01:18:40 PM

And my thing isnt killing bitches but even if I do it once, there's gonna be consequences in one form or another.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 17, 2022, 01:19:20 PMGive me a break. If you're rap beefing with someone, you're going to say anything about them that's negative. Did we see Nicki just drag Queen Latifah and Salt N Pepa simply because they were old? :uhh:

What do your white ass even know about rap

shante smith

Quote from: RAY7 on August 17, 2022, 01:14:42 PM

perfect point
Where was the "she's 40!" To Kim when she was doing whole mixtapes dissing Nicki? Or even when she was beefing with Remy?
Mind you ppl been calling Nicki 40 since she was like 35 and she's still only 39 technically  :dead:
yeah remy's actually a couple years older than nicki

and was walking around saying "i rap and i slap chicks"

we thought it was a kii
i still do tbh

it's personal bias, and that's OK

Cowgirl

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 17, 2022, 01:20:04 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on August 17, 2022, 01:18:40 PM

And my thing isnt killing bitches
Funny you should mention that bc that's actually my thing. Let this be a warning.

shante smith

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 17, 2022, 01:19:15 PM
Quote from: Child of Brazil on August 17, 2022, 01:15:12 PM

i get that.

Sometimes karma gets you how it gets you. The vessel isn't always aware of what they're delivering, but the message gets to you.
if you feel this is what she deserves thats understandable luv
like honestly i get that point of "karma".

but its kinda just not what im addressing specifically

shante smith

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 17, 2022, 01:17:46 PMAnd she definitely flat out said OLD a few times.
i mean i didn't hear it but i didn't have to hear it.

sfsfsffsfsf

she clearly said a lot of stuff about shim that had "ageist" undertones that i def saw for myself.
implying/insinuating is just as good as flat out saying it so u dont gotta convince me

i call a spade what it is. im not surprised she actually just said "old" at some point

Scott.

She literally said "old ass bitches" on the Keyshia Cole record as she was dissing Kim lol. Come on now.

shante smith

Quote from: Scott. on August 17, 2022, 01:27:58 PMShe literally said "old ass bitches" on the Keyshia Cole record as she was dissing Kim lol. Come on now.
i believe it.

i didnt see it but i believe it